What's your favorite liquid eyeliner?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got the Holika Holika liquid eyeliner in one of the subscriptions (can't remember which one now, maybe Beauteque) and I've been using it the last couple of days. It's very easy to apply and stays all day. I usually don't do liquid eye liners because I'm so bad at applying them right but this one makes it so easy. After trying this one, I'm more excited to try other liquid liners too and see how they compare. What's your favorite liquid eye liner that doesn't smudge and is easy to apply?

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the classic Stila liquid liner pen, but I recieved a Starlooks pen in my Ipsy a couple of months ago and I love it too! It goes on easy and the color is bold and it lasts all day

I really like the Kat Von D ink liner. Super pigmented and the applicator is super easy to use. The NYX matte liquid liner is pretty good too. Both are good options for me :)

I have tried blinc Liquid Eyeliner Pen and I a so happy with it, mainly because I can draw perfect fine lines with it.

Thank you all for suggestions! I just got the Jouer Kitten liner in their quarterly box and it's great. Just wanted to add that it's a good one in case someone is wondering about it.

Back