Addicted to Makeup!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
IMG_20130102_191605.jpgI just discovered this!! I'm so excited!  Another way to waste massive amounts of time lol :) What are some things I should check out first?  It's all a little overwhelming!

I am not a professional makeup artist but I pretend to be every morning in my bathroom when I make my transformation.

I started playing with makeup when I was around 7, my father started doing Glamour Photography and would use me to practice on when I was around 10 and I have been addicted ever since <3

I am obsessed with Jaclyn Hill (my YouTube Makeup Guru) and watch YouTube Makeup Tutorials every single day.

Can't wait to chat with you all and hopefully make some new friends   :)

I watch jaclyn too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and I did a part time makeup course and I find it comes in handy because I do some photoshoots and prefer doing my own makeup I can be really picky when other people do it :L do you recommend any other youtubers? bdw i just started my own channel and put up a few videos, dont mean to spam you but you miht be interested to check it out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc70LSG1F1s

Latest posts

Back