Beautyfix (by Dermstore) October 2015 spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting the link @@bliss10977 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It looks nice in general. They noted the eye liner will have 1 color out of 4, but did not say a similar thing for the eye shadow. Which is a bit of a bummer because I can't ever use that color of eye shadow, but it will be easy to swap I assume and it will definitely make a great gift.

I'm going to be drowning in Avene water. I'm getting it in both my Birchboxes and now here too. Well my skin dries out really badly in winter so maybe it will help. This box looks pretty good. I think I will use everything in it.

I am happy I canceled this box, I already have most of this stuff. I guess it's a sign I need to use up my stash before I resub to anything else LOL. 

I love this month. Birchbox never gave me the coffee eye cream and I always wanted to see how this roloxin works. I love cargo and I will find a use for deep purple. Bring on the thermal water. I know its just water but I'm addicted to the evian sprays (ironic because I once posted a picture to makeuptalk how to diy evian spray).

I think I will wait until the end of the year truthfully so fully on samples but will not cancel until after christmas

I was so excited when I opened my box and saw a purpley-brown eye pencil. Nope. It's black, that was just the packaging. It seems long lasting though. The water is full size. It's 3X the size of the one in my birchbox. The eye cream is a good size for a sample.

There is nothing I will use in this box. I could also smell the Ahava hand cream before I even opened the box. There aren't enough words in the English language to describe how much I hate the scent of Ahava products. Going to give the hair regrowth treatment to my boyfriend though....even though it's "formulated for women" hehehe.

I love this box! I will use everything except the hair regrowth treatment which I'm giving to my mom. I love the purple eyeshadow, I wanted the coffee eye cream so bad from Birchbox and didn't get it on either account, I've been interested in a neck cream, and I'm almost out of eyeliner (shocking for a sub box addict right?). This was a total win!

@@Krystyn Lowe Wow, 15 subs! Allure beauty box has Cargo eyeshadow this month too.

Well, I'm not sure what happened to my box. I was supposed to get it on Friday. Then the tracking said "Delivery Exception" so I thought I'd get it Saturday, but still no box and no update. I know it's not an issue with my address, I'm wondering if it was damaged.

I received my box yesterday and the eyeliner is navy. I noticed the card says it can be charcoal, black, navy, or plum.
What did you all get?

Oh @@MissKris17 sorry your box is delayed. Hope it is not damaged and will arrive safely tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back