October 1, 2015 - 30 Day No Buy Challenge

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is the October thread. Anyone doing a no buy in October? I'm not in this month but just thought I'll open the thread for those who are.

I think I might do this. Tryingto save money. I did buy stuff this month already but I dont think I will for the rest of the month! I really need to use my old makeup before I go out buying new stuff and forgetting about the makeup I already have.

I think I might do this. Tryingto save money. I did buy stuff this month already but I dont think I will for the rest of the month! I really need to use my old makeup before I go out buying new stuff and forgetting about the makeup I already have.
 This is my problem too and during no buy I loved the fact that I started using makeup I hadn't touched in a while. It was so fun using products I didn't even realize I had.

This is my problem too and during no buy I loved the fact that I started using makeup I hadn't touched in a while. It was so fun using products I didn't even realize I had.
I can not tell you the amount of times I have tried to do the "project pans" where you make a list of 10-20 items and you have to use them all up before buying makeup and have given up after two weeks hahahhaa

I'll join again for Oct. No buying anything unless it's to replace something I've run completely out of.

Right now that is primer and makeup remover.

I am in, I am sticking to end my low buy this end of October to start buying again in November, for that, I feel I need to purge my stock from items I hardly used or really bad ones. My hair care is still a bunch of randomnesses, my skin care is even worse :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have enough to finish the month and maybe stick to the replacement policy, one in, one out for each and every category.

October is nobuy

Ok, I had a little splurge when I found out I got a new job, and bought myself the teal colored limited edition Sonia Kashuk brush set. I found it on clearance at my Target for $20.

Definitely no more buying for myself this month.

Latest posts

Back