Reija

Secret Santa 2015 - heads up

I took advantage of recent online sales to get the most out of $25ish dollars that I could. Everything should arrive by the end of the week.I want to wrap everything (cause that's part of the fun) so I might not get mine in the mail until early next week.

This is so much fun!!! 

I was able to stretch my $25 pretty far too, I am rather impressed for getting such great deals! That is another thing I love about the holidays, the sales!

I just got back home from a short Thanksgiving vacation, so I will probably be sending my gift out soon, I think I might wait until next week. I want to grab just one extra sweet treat to add, and I think I will be good to ship!

• Like 3

I am so excited for my giftee to get hers. Her gift total is around 90 $ but gotta love birchbox points, with those I was able to stay within the 25ish range. I am going to probably mail out Wednesday or Thursday. And, I hope she likes it, I didn't have alot to go on so I ended up getting her alot of my fav things I have discovered.

• Like 6

The wishlist can be done now. The exchange is set to happen on the 7th of December in Elfster to give people enough time to ship the gift to be received by Christmas. I completed my wish list today and already shopped for my partner. I just want to be a head of the game and shop and ship the gift early. :)

Wait, wait, wait!  How did you know your partner?

Oh wait..... I did not get any kind of notice but I see now that when I scroll all the way down I am assigned to someone.  I can't see a wish list for her though.  How do I access that?

OMG, I am so, so behind!  I don't want to mess up!  Help!  someone, I need help please!

@@cpl100 If you go to the "Friend" section and click on that person the wish list should come up. Actually, you should be able to see everyone's wish lists.

• Like 1

Yes I meant to put December 15th. Thanks for catching that!

Is the 15th our ship date or recipient receive by date?

I did not realize that we wouldn't get a notice either here or from Elfster so I didn't know assignments had been made.  Playing catch up now and want to do a good job for my Secret Santa pal!

• Like 1

@@cpl100 If you go to the "Friend" section and click on that person the wish list should come up. Actually, you should be able to see everyone's wish lists.

Found it; had not scrolled down after the big white gap to see it.  Thank you for the help @@MissKris17!

• Like 2

Is the 15th our ship date or recipient receive by date?

The 15th is the ship date to allow enough time for the gift to arrive in time for Christmas.

• Like 1

The 15th is the ship date to allow enough time for the gift to arrive in time for Christmas.

Oh good I still have time! phew!

• Like 3

For some reason I thought the gifts had to be out by the 7th so I was trying to not panic. Thank goodness its the 15th though, I could always use the extra time!

Sorry if there was confusion on the date. The 15th is the date and I should have been more clear.

No worries, I had a game plan to get it out on the 7th but now that I know the correct date, I can plan for something even better :)

• Like 1

Well, I ordered some items for my partner and when I opened the box last night, one of the items was missing.  :( I emailed the company about it, so hopefully they will send it soon. Good thing I still have time to get it in the mail.

• Like 1

I just heard from the company that left one of the items out of the box, they are sending a replacement! I have all the other items and some extras that I hope my partner will enjoy set aside. Looking forward to wrapping it all up!! 

• Like 3

Whew I thought we had to ship tomorrow the 7th; I ordered some stuff on Black Friday and it "supposedly" shipped the 28th, but the shipping label is the only thing that's been created. It hasn't actually shipped or moved in over a week. I emailed the company today to see if/when it will ship. I hope I get it by next Monday! 

• Like 3

I also ordered something last minute and was freaking out that it hasn't shipped yet but looks like it's on the way. Phew!

• Like 4

I clicked the shipping link today and it finally moved, it "supposedly" shipped the 28th, but didn't until Dec 8th and it's expected next Monday. I just hope I get it in time! 

• Like 2

The missing item from my order is supposed to arrive on Friday. I have a box and everything else ready to go, so I'm hoping to have it in the mail by Saturday.

• Like 1

Whooohoo the item i ordered last minute is coming a day early (SHOCK!), so I can ship by tomorrow.  Yay!

Good thing since my "back up" items turned out to be back ordered and I have no idea when they'll show up so I'll just use them myself or gift them.

And I got my tracking on the gift coming to me, I'm so excited. I know my Santa didn't have much to go on with me but I'm sure it'll be great.  The gift is coming to my apartment and I have all my packages held at the PO, I might get later this week or Saturday morning, when I can pick it up. I hope that doesn't make my Santa freak out. 

• Like 2