Teach22

November 2015 Popsugar- May contain spoilers

I know we haven't received our October boxes yet but the inspiration for November has just been just released.  Any guesses?

Screen-Shot-2015-10-13-at-4.48.30-PM.png

• Like 1

I saw this on the deepa gurnani site today. It's not sold at Neman Marcus so I don't think it's part of that box, and the necklace from the fall special edition box is still specifically marked as such...so even though it does not mention "box" after "popsugar must have" I am crossing my fingers for November!

post-99936-0-80812400-1444791302_thumb.png

Edited by naturalactions
  • Like 13

I saw this on the deepa gurnani site today. It's not sold at Neman Marcus so I don't think it's part of that box, and the necklace from the fall special edition box is still specifically marked as such...so even though it does not mention "box" after "popsugar must have" I am crossing my fingers for November!

attachicon.gifimage.png

This would be an awesome way to dress up my pixie... I want...

Also could fit the "festivities" clue? That's what I would totally be wearing this to

Edited by emwdz
  • Like 1

attachicon.gifimage.png

That headband is gorgeous!

Gifting...hopefully not more weird paper wine bags!

That headband is really cute and definitely festive.

Friends and family, gratitude...maybe something to share and something that gives to a charity?

I love November so I am hoping for a good box!

I love the spoiler, already signed up for November too! I pray there are no more paper bags in next month's box. 

I never need eyeshadow but this seems like I can trade or sell it :)

However if they wanted to send us urban decay sometime I'd be up for that....

• Like 1

They said on FB that there will be different color variations as well.

Tried googling, but I can't seem to find anything other than the current version of this quad, which seems to just come in one color variety. The one we're getting is being sold on Ebay which makes me think it's older.

I love the colors in the set in the picture, and I wouldn't mind new eyeshadow, but I'm concerned about "colors may vary." I would definitely buy if I knew I would get this one. I'm trying to save up in the hopes that they have a fantastic Black Friday or Cyber Monday deal (which I'm asumming would start with the the Dec box, as boxes have been selling out this year) so I'm going to try to avoid pulling the trigger and see if there's another spoiler.

It's getting towards the end of the year, so we might see a planner. A giftcard for an Erin Condren Life Planner would be amazing!

• Like 3

I know we have received sooo many scarves, but Imwould love one like the one we got in Novemeber a few years back. The grey and black one. Something big and cozy like that. Or a throw.

I know we have received sooo many scarves, but Imwould love one like the one we got in Novemeber a few years back. The grey and black one. Something big and cozy like that. Or a throw.

That is the best "keep in my freezing work cubicle and use as a blankie" scarf ever. 

attachicon.gifimage.png

Great sleuthing! I'm not sure if I could pull this off, but it's beautiful.

Have they sent a shower speaker before? Doesn't really fit with the theme but it's something I want but wouldn't buy for myself.

does anyone want the DSJ coupon code from last months box? inbox me. i'm not going to end  up using it and it would be a shame to let it go to waste.

I ended up signing back up with Popsugar. I've subbed on and off and decided to sub again. The spoiler looks good so far.

• Like 1