Birchbox November 2015 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Someone on Reddit posted the spoiler for the curated box (first part of her video):

I think it looks pretty exciting!

Last edited by a moderator:
GlamLifeGuru box (US) will include:

-Living proof perfect hair day dry shampoo

-Shiseido ultimate eye concentrate

-Jouer lip enhancer

-Avene hydrating serum

-LOC shadow stick in day trip (copper)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait to see sample choice but no matter what it is, I can't imagine it's much better than the Tati box for me. I favor skin products and all her picks seem amazing.

I know this probably isn't the best place to post it, but I was thinking wouldn't it be cool if birch box came out with an advent calendar?
Maybe there should be a thread just for advent calendars. I bought the one from Tarte on clearance around July. It allowed me to sample all their greatest hits. A BB one would be great especially if some of it was life style items or candy. Remember the chocolates from last year?

I didn't receive the email but champagne shade eye shadow stick and red lippie look nice to me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
Hope, they introduce some neutral berry lipstick shades in the future, they are more flattering on everyone.

Latest posts

Back