sakura33

Birchbox November 2015 Spoilers

The webpage doesn't load for me :( I just want to know what exactly the colors are for the sample choice

They had the page...and now it is removed...

This is everything as of now....

Sample choice:

1. LOC Vibrant Matte Lipsticks – First Kiss, Glam Life, Wildest Dreams
2. LOC One & Done Shadow Sticks – On Point, Impress Me

OR

Glam Life Guru Box:

1. Avene Hydrance Optimale Hydrating Serum
2. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo
3. LOC One & Done Shadow Stick in Day Trip
4. Shiseido Ultimune Eye Power Infusing Eye Concentrate
5. Jouer Lip Enhancer
  • Like 2

I like the curated box, I don't like how the sample choice is all their own new makeup line. I'd rather have more of a variety. 

I'm actually excited for this months box! I think it's a great way to get people to try out their new line of makeup, I can understand why some people wouldn't be impressed by that but I think it's great. Now to choose between glam life, wildest dreams, or impress me! And the box itself is gorgeous which doesn't hurt (:

Edited by papillonsandhockey
  • Like 6

Hmmmm tough choice. I love the curated box... But I'm not crazy about the eyeshadow shade in it. I'll probably still choose the curated box on one account and another shadow shade on my other account.

I'm going to choose the LOC shadow stick in Impress Me.  I think the color is gorgeous.

I also plan on buying more of the LOC line if this shadow stick lives up to it's name.  ;)

• Like 2

I just got the shadow stick I had ordered as soon as the line launched. I ordered it because I couldn't wait until the November box. I was too curios to see how they will be. (I know I have problems  :D , too obsessed with makeup)  I ordered the On Point color. It's very easy to apply and sets well. I liked it better than the Bobbi Brown sticks I have. It was a bit too much light shimmer for me (I had expected it to be more brownish shade) so I layered it with UD Naked palette shadows. The end result was great. I want to try other colors now.

• Like 7

I think I'm going with the Curated Box on one account and the Shadow Stick in Impress Me on the other (assuming it's still available)... I wouldn't mind trying the lipstick, but I have so many lip colors, and I'm not sure if the nude shade (my favorite) would be too light for me.

I'm going for curated box on one, berry lippie on other and shadow stock in the darkest shade on third. I REALLY need to drop a box or two, lol.

• Like 1

Just signed up for a subscription. I've been putting it off since they seem to do a lot of fragrance and my family is very sensitive to perfumes. I'll try for a few months and see if I like it. 

I'm re-subbing and extra box this month since the beta 2 additional full product boxes are done.

I want all the LOC!  

• Like 1

I had ordered a lip product from the LOC line too but haven't got it yet. I'm anxiously waiting. If it's nearly as good as the eye shadow stick, I'll be needing to order other colors for sure. So far I'm impressed with the line. It exceeded my expectations especially for the price point. I like the fact that the size is small so I don't feel so guilty about wanting another color. It doesn't seem quite as much wasteful even though it still is since I have too many eye shadows. (it's just a tad bit easier to justify in my mind, crazy I know)  :lol: 

• Like 2

Just watched the Nov. sample choice video. I'm really excited about trying the LOC eyeshadow!

I was about to order one, but now I'll wait until my box arrives to see if I want to purchase more. I also like that they are smaller sized - I rarely buy more makeup until I run out of something, so I agree with Reija, I don't have to feel guilty buying another color eyeshadow if I like it! :P

• Like 1

I was corresponding with a CS rep over a promo code related issue and she just told me:
"Unfortunately, I see that our warehouse will be unable to ship LOC Ultimate Collection due to unforeseen inventory issues."

I wonder what will the new November PYS options be...

Update: She sent it to me by mistake. So, probably our PYS are not changed, it was just a shop sale related issue somebody else had.

Edited by pearldrop
  • Like 1

No email yet.  Did anyone get their email?  Also, the link from last month is not working (and it usually does for me).

No email yet.  Did anyone get their email?  Also, the link from last month is not working (and it usually does for me).

I think that they are trying a new system this time. The link may not be working.

• Like 1