sakura33

Birchbox November 2015 Spoilers

No email yet.  Did anyone get their email?  Also, the link from last month is not working (and it usually does for me).

Well this is frustrating... I also referred myself on a separate email to get the beauty blender promotion and it's not showing up that I referred anyone. FIX YOURSELF BIRCHBOX. 

Well this is frustrating... I also referred myself on a separate email to get the beauty blender promotion and it's not showing up that I referred anyone. FIX YOURSELF BIRCHBOX. 

I feel your pain.  Still no email!

I came here to see if anyone got an email and it looks like we haven't gotten them yet :( I used the sample choice link that I always use and it is still showing october's box..

I came here to see if anyone got an email and it looks like we haven't gotten them yet :( I used the sample choice link that I always use and it is still showing october's box..

@blancardi, what link is that?

I believe they're using a new method this month. The way the video explained it, we log into our accounts, choose the "your box" link at the top, and then "customize your next month's box," (the same method for adding bb plus items and add-ons) and when sample choice is open, we make our choice there. The video did say they will send an email reminding us to do this, which I haven't gotten yet (both accounts are aces).

So I don't think the links from previous month's email will update. I did check my accounts via the aforementioned method within the last hour, and it doesn't look like the sample choice selections are open yet.

• Like 3

I believe they're using a new method this month. The way the video explained it, we log into our accounts, choose the "your box" link at the top, and then "customize your next month's box," (the same method for adding bb plus items and add-ons) and when sample choice is open, we make our choice there. The video did say they will send an email reminding us to do this, which I haven't gotten yet (both accounts are aces).

So I don't think the links from previous month's email will update. I did check my accounts via the aforementioned method within the last hour, and it doesn't look like the sample choice selections are open yet.

I did not know this.  Just checked my accounts but still not showing the choice option.  Bummer!

Just talked to customer service (by the way, notice that you can't talk to them on the phone anymore?? The phone recording directs you to the chat or email) and they said we are still getting emails with links and Aces should get theirs by the end of the day today. It is already 3pm PST....very late in the day already.

Edited by H_D
  • Like 1

Are Aces still supposed to get early selection? The reveal video & webpage don't mention Aces at all but only the friend referral.

I was hopeful that the supposed switch to the website link - rather than the email - would really smooth things out but apparently not. I truly do NOT understand why sample selection is consistently such an organizational mess; it makes NO sense.

Ah well...if this were the biggest concern in my life I'd be in great shape! Much easier to obsess about this though than things that really matter.

Edited by Sunfish
  • Like 2

@blancardi, what link is that?

they would email you with the link in the past months... it is tied to your account (or so I am told)

ahhh, I see it now. But no november choices yet. The other way was so easy, I don't know why they changed it.. oh well.

Are Aces still supposed to get early selection? The reveal video & webpage don't mention Aces at all but only the friend referral.

I was hopeful that the supposed switch to the website link - rather than the email - would really smooth things out but apparently not. I truly do NOT understand why sample selection is consistently such an organizational mess; it makes NO sense.

Ah well...if this were the biggest concern in my life I'd be in great shape! Much easier to obsess about this though than things that really matter.

yes, I was told by CS that Aces are suppose to get their emails of PYS by the end of the day today. They said it WILL be in an email like usual.

For some reason they accidentally cancelled my account while I was in chat with them, which now royally screws me for the pYS!!! I am so peeved.

I didn't get an email but the customize my box page finally allowed me to choose a sample. Does anyone know the link to buy the curated box in the shop? Is it for sale? I can't find it and was hoping to buy it as well...

I also was able to pick my sample ~ I went with the curated box on my ACES account as I did open up my 2nd sub to do a PYS item

I didn't want to take the chance that they wouldn't allow us to purchase the curated box .  I didn't see any link to purchase the curated box

I made my PYS choice on my account and then added on a necklace (that I thought had shown sold out earlier, but was now available.)  I'm super excited about the LOC shadow stick and I've never done an add-on.

Now I just hope I get a confirmation email soon.  November is looking good for Birchbox!

EDIT:  Just got my confirmation emails for both the PYS and add-on.  Perfect.

Edited by LuckyMoon

For the past twenty minutes all I got was a spinning B logo. Now it's just back to the video and add on items. How late do they expect me to stay up for this?  :o

I picked the red lipstick on one and impress me eye shadow stick on the other. Now, I wish I picked the curated box since I already have too many red lipsticks as it is.

For the past twenty minutes all I got was a spinning B logo. Now it's just back to the video and add on items. How late do they expect me to stay up for this? :o

Spinning B logo is all I've got on either account (one on laptop, the other on iPad). I've a feeling this transition page wasn't quite ready to go live...plus, I've had issues with the site all day. I was trying to browse that 30-40% sale category, and every time after I'd clicked on an individual item page and try to get back to the main sale page I would automatically be logged out.

I picked the curated box on my ACES account and the nude lipstick on my non-aces-referred-myself-yesterday box. Both went through/confirmed on the site even though I didn't get an email with a link. Fingers crossed it all works out!

I got my email just now, however this new way of selecting samples sucks on mobile if you have multiple accounts. The email basically recognizes your first choice not recognizing a different email from a different account.

Still no email over here, I did the referral. Also not showing on the customization page...

So is there an option to add on the Glam Life Guru box when you do PYS?