Julep November 2015 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is the picture for Julep November collection. What are your thoughts?

I'm excited to try the new skin care product.

Nov15_Maven.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not usually a metallic polish type but I think they might be fun for the Holidays, especially the rose gold. I'm obsessed with rose gold right now for some reason. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> In the last box I got "Missy" and it's a metallic silver. I tried it on and it wasn't too bad. Out of the comfort zone for me but it looked pretty.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I'm branching out and taking baby step.  :lol:  

I'm not usually a metallic polish type but I think they might be fun for the Holidays, especially the rose gold. I'm obsessed with rose gold right now for some reason. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> In the last box I got "Missy" and it's a metallic silver. I tried it on and it wasn't too bad. Out of the comfort zone for me but it looked pretty.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm branching out and taking baby step.  :lol:
I like the rose gold matte metallic Rashida too.  I might go with It Girl this month which has Rashida and a blue matte metallic.  Plus I think we get a free polish for taking a box this month.  The color Melody says "gift with purchase".

At least the matte metallics are something different.

True. . . but I wonder if they'll be a bit streaky to apply? We'll see, I guess.
I was surprised to find that the silver one I just got was not streaky at all. I did use a base coat though. The nail color was so easy to apply and non-streaky. I'm not the best at applying nail polish and I couldn't believe how flawless my nails looked.

Me too! I've picked the shimmer nail treatment, Maggie and the fluid eye glider for my box.  Then I added on Janice, a lipstick in a lighter shade than my usual and the mystery trio.  I might have a problem, lol :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">
:D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">  I picked the new skin care skin milk, Linnea (sparkly mauve) and Rashida (rose gold) and for an add-on I picked Kerry (gold). So for someone who doesn't wear metallics to pick two metallics is kind of crazy but I'm trying to branch out.  :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never really been excited for a Julep before, but this month for my box I'm picking Kris (Arctic iridescent chrome,) the facial milk, and the shimmer treatment. Plus we're getting the Shake it Up topcoat as a freebie.Then I had some points so I got Rashida (Rosy copper matte metallic) and 2 fall mystery colors - which you get a free gift when you choose three add-ons. So I should be getting 8 products!!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Secret Store is up, and for the first time in like forever I indulged.  I'm hoping the new Facial Milk is good, as I picked up this set ($24.99) and will give the serum to my mom for Christmas and keep the cleansing oil for myself.  I also got Paulina and Jocelyn, with Ada for free using the code "Ghost".  

secret store korean beauty.jpg

I picked up Lori (love jellies) and a Radiant Amethyst eye glider.  Used "ghost" and got Taryn for free - it's my sister's name and she never sees anything with her name on it so into her Christmas gift bag it goes! I added on a tote for $3.99 since that's a great price for a tote and I can never have enough of them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back