Winter 2015 Allure Beauty Thrills Box (Allure Beauty Box) *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Opening this topic ahead of time so that it's ready when more info about this box is released. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> In the meantime, feel free to discuss. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Just realized this is going on sale soon, although I already pre-ordered it. I still haven't used everything from the last box! But excited to see what will be included. My family enjoys it too because I always have plenty to give away!

Kind of a long story, but I was reconciling my accounts and had an odd charge back in April.  Could not figure it out so I called the company.  Turns out that it was my pre-order for the Allure box.  I was told that Allure had hired this company to process the orders so that's why the non-related name (the company was super sweet in even bothering to check their records...even calling me back the next day with the answer).

Anyway, I was told that the next box would be shipping the last week of November.   Now, not sure if that is the ship date only for pre-orders or in general.  But it seems that the box will be available soon.

(I wonder if you did a pre-order this time if you get priority to do it again?  I will definitely pre-order again if I can!!)

The boxes for the pre-order people usually ship within 24 hours of the box going on sale (which is why you guys get them so fast), so this sounds right to me.  I'd guess it goes on sale the last Tuesday in November?

I think I read it goes on sale on the 24th. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Which means we should see the contents any day now!!!!!!!!
If you Google it, the little bit of text underneath says "Sale begins on November 24, 2015, at 12:01 P.M. ET. While supplies ... Due to high demand and limited quantities, our Allure Beauty Thrills Boxes are sold out."

Of course if you click the link it just says "coming soon."

I guess mine will ship right around then since I did the pre-order.....so excited (not that I've come even close to using up the items from the last box, but still.....!!!!)

Gosh, I was hoping this would take some time to be released. I still have too much stuff to reduce.  This will be my last box. 

So here I am it's around 5:22 am and still no sight of a preview of products that are going on sale supposedly on Tues come on its killing me!!!! Lol

Spoilers are up on Allure Beauty Thrills w/ countdown clock.  It will release on 11/24/15 @ 12:01PM ET.  Some nice products in the box.

Screen-Shot-2015-11-18-at-10_41_12-AM.png

Here is the pic and all of the links / values as calculated by MSA:

The Products:

ALGENIST Power Advanced Wrinkle Fighter Serum (Value $105)
ALOXXI Volumizing Whip (Value $13)
CARESS Daily Silk Silkening Body Wash (Value $4)
CLEAR SCALP & HAIR Total Care Nourishing Shampoo (Value $5)
CLEAR SCALP & HAIR Total Care Nourishing Conditioner (Value $5)
COLGATE Optic White Toothbrush + Built-In Whitening Pen (Value $8)
COLGATE Optic White Express White Toothpaste (Value $4)
DOVE Advanced Care Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant (Value $5)
DOVE Deep Moisture Body Wash (Value $5)
E.L.F. Studio Lip Exfoliator (Value $3)
E.L.F. Studio Moisturizing Lipstick in Bordeaux Beauty (Value $3)
HASK Monoi Coconut Nourishing Shine Oil (Value $3)
HERBAL ESSENCES Naked Volume Shampoo (Value $5)
JESSICA Custom Nail Colour (Value $6)
MICHAEL TODD Knu Anti-Aging Face Lift Serum (Value $150)
NOT YOUR MOTHER’S Clean Freak Unscented Refreshing Dry Shampoo (Value $8)
ONE ‘N ONLY ISLAND ESSENTIALS Awapuhi Intensive Treatment (Value $10.50)
REDKEN One United Multi-Benefit Treatment (Value $12)
RUSK Working Spray (Value $20)
SIMPLE SKINCARE Micellar Make-Up Remover Wipes (Value $6)
SONIA KASHUK TOOLS Medium Eye Shadow Brush No.28 (Value $11)
SUAVE PROFESSIONALS Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil (Value $6)
TOUCH IN SOL Feel Like Honey Moon Skin Base (Value $24)
YES TO TOMATOES Detoxifying Charcoal Cleanser (Value $10)

(All full size!)

I wasn't going to get this one because I have so much crap but I will literally use almost every single product in here so....

My friend just pointed out the lack of eczema-friendly lotions this time.  Booooo, first winter in 3 years i'll have to buy skin stuff for the girls. 

We are consolidating all Allure related topics in the same forum so this thread will now be found in the Allure Beauty Box and Beauty Thrills forum. Now everything related to Allure is in the same place making it easier to find. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

I like this box better than the past two so I will be standing in line (online) to purchase.

Wow!  I really like this one!   I got the last one and have plenty of stuff left over, but this one is calling me.   I'll be frolicking with my family at an indoor waterpark at that time though.  Hmmm  strategic lunch break?

Sitting here with my credit card, thinking that this is no longer anywhere near as fun as it used to be.  My twitter account used to go nuts all day long on allure box day.  And I miss the smug satisfaction from getting a lower order number than my friends. 

Now I'm waiting for a tumbleweed to blow by...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back