Little Lace Box December / Holiday Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am really excited for this. I really hope it knocks it out of the park like last year. I am ready! Bring it on LLB

I'm new to this subscription but bought a groupon that expires on the 14th of Dec. Their website won't allow me to use it.  Any advice? I tried to message them. But it's weird they would offer something and not honor it.  Like ok, so Dec is sold out then let me get the next one??? Such a strange model.  I want to give them a try, but this really turns me off.

I'm new to this subscription but bought a groupon that expires on the 14th of Dec. Their website won't allow me to use it.  Any advice? I tried to message them. But it's weird they would offer something and not honor it.  Like ok, so Dec is sold out then let me get the next one??? Such a strange model.  I want to give them a try, but this really turns me off.
I got the same Groupon... I didn't think the December box would sell out so hadn't purchased one yet :/

ETA: If they try to not honor it, I hope Groupon would refund it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the same Groupon... I didn't think the December box would sell out so hadn't purchased one yet :/

ETA: If they try to not honor it, I hope Groupon would refund it.
they definitely will refund. it's just pointless as I wanted to try their boxes. their own Ts&Cs says that if you don't order by Nov 10th you won't get Dec (and would get Feb). It's just impossible to order! I don't have time to track down whatever window they open (and that it falls before the 14th of Dec). Too many games.

they definitely will refund. it's just pointless as I wanted to try their boxes. their own Ts&Cs says that if you don't order by Nov 10th you won't get Dec (and would get Feb). It's just impossible to order! I don't have time to track down whatever window they open (and that it falls before the 14th of Dec). Too many games.
I didn't realize that--to be honest, after seeing the previous box, I was starting to feel less than thrilled about getting one.

I didn't realize that--to be honest, after seeing the previous box, I was starting to feel less than thrilled about getting one.
  I totally agree I think December will be my last box if it's anything like the last 3 or 4. I didn't think I'd ever cancel since I'm locked in at the $40 rate, but their boxes just keep going downhill for me. I'm swapping nearly everything out of them, it's not worth it. I LOVED them last year, they were the greatest box ever, I just don't understand what happened. 

I totally agree I think December will be my last box if it's anything like the last 3 or 4. I didn't think I'd ever cancel since I'm locked in at the $40 rate, but their boxes just keep going downhill for me. I'm swapping nearly everything out of them, it's not worth it. I LOVED them last year, they were the greatest box ever, I just don't understand what happened. 
wow, can you transfer them to someone at that rate? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If they don't respond in the next 24 hours I am just going to take this up w/ groupon. I don't need to "try" something that badly. I don't have time to try and track this before it expires. It shouldn't be this difficult to redeem. 

I just thought I would share Beekman 1802 has their own subscription boxes, including a beauty box, and a food box, among others. They are available on beekman1802.com under shop. I just wanted to share because so many of us are fans of the products that came in the LLB boxes.

Has anyone ever tried a Beekman 1802 sub box??? They look great, but I'm curious as to how many products are in the beauty box and the food specialty box. 

@@Saiza I'm on their site and get the newsletter frequently, and I think the beauty box is new for the holidays. Theur customer service is great, it might be worth shooting them an email. I'm curious too. And yes, the fudge is awesome. They also have a large line of food recently out at Target, it's delicious, and all made by locals and farmers around their area in Sharon Springs NY. If it's not in your Target now, it will be in January.

Speaking of Beekman, it seems there was some insinuation not too long ago that Beekman had produced LLB's new body products (lotion/scrub).  Someone else said they would have the opportunity to find out if that was true. Did anything ever come of that? I am just curious!  

(I AM SORRY if this has been covered, I probably missed the update)

Either way...I am glad the topic came up...I was trying to think of something different to put in a couple of gift bags for Christmas! That fudge will be perfect. I just have to make sure not to eat it before I gift it............ ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I was actually wondering about whether they were making llbs body products as well. I think someone said they were getting a chance to meet them and was going to ask, but i probably missed the conclusion post

Latest posts

Back