November 2015 Allure Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man, I LOVE Mally glosses (used to get a ton of them from New Beauty Test Tube).  Must...resist...resubbing...

Last edited by a moderator:
@@mom2aqt and @@MissKris17, I totally understand. I have been buying too many specialty boxes lately. I know I do not NEED more products. I already get the Allure Beauty box and the Glossybox. That did not stop me from buying a special Birchbox, the Holiday Glossybox, and the latest Target box  last week. 

My problem is that I love to get those lovely surprise boxes in the mail. They make me cheerful. 

So I noticed on Allure's website they have a "beauty picks we're obsessed" with post every week under: allure>beauty products>editors' favorites

The week of 10/5 they posted these "picks" which all happened to be in the October box.

http://www.allure.com/beauty-products/editors-favorites/2015/product-reviews-10-05-2015#slide=1

I think we should look to this site for possible hints about what's coming each month in our boxes.
Good find! I'll have to stalk it early November!

Yipee! Just checked my email and I have a shipping notice for my box too. 

I have heard that @@Biankissima but I do not know if I can agree with it 100%. I do think they spoil the items that are either the most luxurious (high value), full size, or will have mass appeal.  I am not that concerned that there are only 2 spoilers, because both of the spoilers so far are pretty good. Also since the change over, there has been a major change in where and how and when they are spoiling. 

Anyone see where they spoil how many items are coming in the box this month? I wonder it will be only 5 (if so I would expect the samples to be a bit bigger)

Honestly I am kind of excited that I might get my box before I know everything that is coming in it. It has been a while since I had a surprise.  I might have to have a media blackout for the next couple of days 

Yipee! Just checked my email and I have a shipping notice for my box too. 

I have heard that @@Biankissima but I do not know if I can agree with it 100%. I do think they spoil the items that are either the most luxurious (high value), full size, or will have mass appeal.  I am not that concerned that there are only 2 spoilers, because both of the spoilers so far are pretty good. Also since the change over, there has been a major change in where and how and when they are spoiling. 

Anyone see where they spoil how many items are coming in the box this month? I wonder it will be only 5 (if so I would expect the samples to be a bit bigger)

Honestly I am kind of excited that I might get my box before I know everything that is coming in it. It has been a while since I had a surprise.  I might have to have a media blackout for the next couple of days 
You are right after the transition to ALLURE boxes have more luxurious items and a greater value, I just wanna make sure I'm gonna use at least 2-3 items, so far from the two spoilers I only like the l'occitane divine oil. I'll keep stalking the forum for more spoilers. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Here is the pic from the site referenced in the link

DSC_0192.jpg

Latest posts

Back