Fortune Cookie Soap - 12 Days of Christmas

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This sounds great.  I'm going to order one!  

PRE-ORDER LINK GOES LIVE TONIGHT AT 6PM CST!Click HERE to pre-order the Nightmare Before Christmas themed 12 Days of Christmas Soap Box.

One box, 12 individually wrapped surprises inside (7 of which are full sized). $120+ value

US $49.99 
Canada $59.99
International $69.99

Boxes ship the first week of December (International ships end of November) and are filled with 12 individually wrapped products, each with a date marked on them. For example, regardless of when you receive your box, the first product you open on Dec.14th, will be marked with a 14th...and so on.

• Ships Free
  • packed with 12 individually wrapped products in our best selling NBC scents
  • includes $10 code to use toward a future *order
Oh, and we'll need your t-shirt size. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Here's the link to the page:  http://www.fortunecookiesoap.com/pages/12-days-of-christmas-soap-box  They have a list of the scents that will be in the box also.

I'm so excited! Can't wait to see the t-shirt :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> it looks like the link is still open this morning to order....so tempted to get a second box since I know I won't share my first one

OMG.  These scent descriptions are killing me.  I want to know what product each scent comes in.  I am really hoping the 4 "Town" scents are all Whipped Creams.  Probably Whipped Cream overload for some people, but besides Oogie Boogie OCD, that's my favorite FCS product.    If Easter Town was a perfume, I'd be okay with that, too.  

Christmas Town: A classic Holiday blend of mulled fruits, followed by a crisp, green Douglas Fir middle-note darkened by warm patchouli, and musk

Halloween Town: Buttery cutout cookie with frosting sprinkles, powdered sugar and a thick smear of sticky bubblegum.

Thanksgiving Town: Brown sugar dusted graham crackers, vanilla frosting, creamy caramel, and plump, juicy raisins.

Easter Town: An ooey gooey treat of pink sugar with a smear of black licorice.

Sally: For our favorite rag doll, we wanted to create a fragrance that captures her spirit. Fresh breezes, fluttering white cotton and dry crackling leaves, held together by twine.

Jack: With notes of iced lemon and airy menthol, warmed by woodland moss and smashed cranberries.

Oogie Boogie: My bugs! MY BUUUUUUGGS!! COME BAAAAAAACK!! A mix of smushed winter berries against a backdrop of sweet muted cinnamon.

Sandy Claws: Melted chocolate and chai and yumminess. Mhm.

Zero: Ghostly billows of sweet peppermint, with just the faintest whisper of pumpkin.

Lock, Shock & Barrel: Frosted woods of pine and spruce, warmed with hints of spice.

What's This?: Caramelized pear drenched in sweet vanilla

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so looking forward to this box.  I was able to update my address with FCS, so no mail-forwarding Hell for the 12 Days of Christmas box, yay!  I got my $10 code in my e-mail yesterday.  I'm not sure when these boxes ship, though, and I haven't gotten a shipping notice, but I thought they were supposed to arrive by the middle/endof next week.  I'm a little worried.

I am so looking forward to this box.  I was able to update my address with FCS, so no mail-forwarding Hell for the 12 Days of Christmas box, yay!  I got my $10 code in my e-mail yesterday.  I'm not sure when these boxes ship, though, and I haven't gotten a shipping notice, but I thought they were supposed to arrive by the middle/endof next week.  I'm a little worried.
I'm looking forward to this box too (and my daughter is super excited for it!)  I also got the $10 code emailed to me and I have no shipping email yet.  Hopefully soon though!!

My box came! I'm so glad I decided to go for this. It looks so fun. My daughter and I will have fun opening these. Everything is packaged so cute. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I'm a fortune cookie soap newbie so it makes this even more fun.

My daughter wants to wait and unwrap 1 item each day of the 12 days. She is so much more patient than I am. I would have just ripped into to all of them.
Mine too! How funny. I was ready to rip them all open because I have no patience but she wants to open one by one and wait for the date on the items. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> so cute. I'm dying to see what's in them but it will be fun opening one each day.

No box yet.  No tracking.  I e-mailed FCS CS today.  I did e-mail them back when my Winter Soap Box was making its trip to Colorado and ask them to change the address on my account and on my NBC box order.  I got a reply confirming it  was changed.  Maybe it will arrive today.

Also ***SPOILERS***

The video of the 1st item being unwrapped is up.  It looks like FCS is uploading 1 each day for the NBC Box.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyyu1kPdzVo

Edit:  Okay, I am not sure everyone's day 1 item is the same, but I hope more people record their unboxings/daily unwrappings.  

So ... FCS customer service is great, but I won't have my box for a while yet.  The tracking e-mail was for the NBC Limited Edition WC's I ordered Friday.  My NBC Box, according to Becca at FCS today, ended up with my old address on the shipping label despite the fact that Becca changed it herself 2 weeks prior to shipping.  Apparently she can see the tracking#, eventhough I never received that e-mail . . .  and I won't be getting it.  At. All.  

She offered me a refund or a new box.  I opted for the new box.  

Oh, well, I'll just live vicariously through the videos on the FCS YouTube page.  Anybody else notice their channel is hard to find?  Their channel and their videos do not show up when I type Fortune Cookie Soap into the search field.  It has to be FortuneCookieSoap -- all 1 word.  I didn't even know they had a YouTube channel and I search for the words Fortune Cookie Soap every quarter before I get my box to watch the early vloggers' box-openings and stuff. 

Did they change their channel name to "Support by Subscribing" or is it just me?  Their URL is okay, just the channel name is weird.

@@PeridotCricket  I hope you get your 12 days of x-mas box soon!! You are getting a box eventually, right?!

It has been really fun opening 1 each day.  And full-sized products as promised.  I have liked all the scents so far too.

Also, I didn't even know FCS had a youtube channel.  When I looked at the video page, before the 12 days of Christmas box openings they hadn't posted a video for 3 years.   :blink:

@@PeridotCricket  I hope you get your 12 days of x-mas box soon!! You are getting a box eventually, right?!

It has been really fun opening 1 each day.  And full-sized products as promised.  I have liked all the scents so far too.

Also, I didn't even know FCS had a youtube channel.  When I looked at the video page, before the 12 days of Christmas box openings they hadn't posted a video for 3 years.   :blink:
Yup, I am getting a box eventually.  Becca said the replacement box would ship soon.  I am still looking forward to it, eventhough I may not have it by Christmas.  The anticipation is killing me.  

:drive:

Latest posts

Back