Fortune Cookie Soap - Winter box 2015

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The winter box ships November 2nd. Anyone waiting to get it? Share you spoilers and thoughts here.

One of the spoilers on Facebook shows the dry shampoo, something about the one that was in the NBC box being in this one as well.  Also, I am so excited for the special box of full-size NBC items that's available on the FCS website today.

Edit: I ordered the NBC Special box.  12 items (7 full-size) and a t-shirt.  I can't wait.  I got the confirmation e-mail and my card was charged the $49.99.  Yay! 

My charge for the Winter box should be tomorrow.  My card was screwed up between the 1st & 2nd Soap Boxes that I ever got and my charge date is now every 3 months on the 25th.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my shipping notice for the Winter Soap Box yesterday.  I'm practically dancing in my seat at work in anticipation.  Unfortunately, I put in a change of address on Saturday and it says it's out for delivery right now in the city I moved from.  Oh, well, I'll take the 1-hr bus ride to go get it if it says Delivered after I get off work tonigh.  Ugh.  

I have had a hard time getting into this subscription. Last box I got was the Wizard of Oz. Although I loved the products, I felt the tiny samples didn't give me much to try. I didn't feel like I got my money's worth. Everytime I would go to the site to get the full size products, they were always sold out or not listed. I wonder if it was just this box or if this is an ongoing issue? There are tons of people who enjoy this subscription and I want to be one of those persons! lol

I really enjoy this sub, all the products smell amazing. Admittedly I haven't used many of them, I'm trying to use up other older products first. But I really enjoy opening the box, the presentation and the scents. I try to think of it as a $9 box since you get the $10 credit code and I definitely would pay $9 for the box. 

I really enjoy this sub, all the products smell amazing. Admittedly I haven't used many of them, I'm trying to use up other older products first. But I really enjoy opening the box, the presentation and the scents. I try to think of it as a $9 box since you get the $10 credit code and I definitely would pay $9 for the box. 

See that is interesting. I didn't know you get a $10 credit code. So to me I was paying $20 for tiny samples. If you are able to use the code in their store, I wish they would keep a larger stock of things. Most items I am interested in are usually sold out.

See that is interesting. I didn't know you get a $10 credit code. So to me I was paying $20 for tiny samples. If you are able to use the code in their store, I wish they would keep a larger stock of things. Most items I am interested in are usually sold out.
 Yes they email you a $10 code after you get the box. Shipping is still expensive, but at least you get a $10 credit which usually covers shipping and some of whatever you're buying. They do seem to have very limited quantities of some things and you have to act fast on the special releases. I bought a body wash and hand sanitizer for my bf today and paid almost $13 for both with shipping after the $10 credit. But I agree if you don't use the $10 credit it is $20 for samples which isn't so great. 

I got one too and used the $10 off code that comes with the sub to make the total 6.75 just paying for shipping. I thought that the fortune cookie soap was adorable! The body butter smells good, but that smell lasts forever! I could literally smell it all day long and even all night and I only applied it on my hands. I've used the hand sanitizer too and I like it so far.

I like the winter box.  Usually there's at least one scent in most boxes that I don't like, but the winter box - every scent is good.  My favorite is the scent of the whipped cream!

Also, the winter launch party is tomorrow.  I'm not sure if I'll get anything but I'm definitely going to see what products they have in the World's Greatest cup of coffee (or whatever the coffee-smelling scent was called.)

This box sounds so exciting. I've been considering getting a sub to this but haven't yet. I ordered the Christmas box to try first. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> Excited for you all who got this Winter box, sounds like a good one.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> 

@@Reija I bought one of the grab bags and it's supposed to be delivered today. I'm very excited to see what will be in it. Every box I've received so far smells fantastic; I bought the pumpkin lip scrub, lotion and shampoo bar, all smell heavenly. I haven't tried the shampoo bar yet but love the other two. 

How exciting @@Saiza! The pumpkin products sound heavenly. I'll check into the grab bags and see if I can get one next time. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> not that I really need anymore body care products :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

I bought a grab bag with my $10 code, and received it today! For the $6.75 or whatever it was (for shipping), I received a 4oz Whipped Cream in Wendy Bird, an 8oz bath oil in Dressed to Kill, a linen spray in Not so Sweet Southern Belle, and a fortune cookie soap in Raspberry Creme. I'm really happy with this grab bag!

I got my bag today too, and it was a great steal for $6.75. I got a Fortune Cookie Soap in Nature's Chill Pill, 4 oz Whipped Cream in Kiss, OCD Hand Sanitizer in Freedom to Foam (smells awesome), Hydrate me in American Royalty (looks like an in shower lotion), and I'm Pleasant Damn It! Hair Oil. I might only end up keeping the hydrate me and hand sanitizer and gift the lotion and soap. 

I paid full price but it was worth it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I got Wendy Bird Hydrate me, Tommy Guns and Baseballs Bats fortune cookie soap, American Royalty Pomade, Dressed to Kill whipped cream and a crazy Groom's Cake bath bomb (that totally looks like a cupcake I could eat!).

Latest posts

Back