Ipsy November 2015 Glam Bags *Spoilers Included*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Thanks to MSA we have the first November Ipsy Spoiler! What do you all think?

ipsy-nov-2015.jpg

I have this mascara, actually I have several tubes of it.  It is good, but I have enough, so not thrilled.

Not overly excited about this mascara. I like smashbox but like others said I have tons of mascara.

This is alright. I don't hate it but I have tried it before. It is something I will eventually use though so that's good. I have a stash of mascara samples that I'm steadily working through. 

Since there are 21 mascaras waiting in line for me to get to them, ugh.  However, I do love this mascara.  It does amazing things to my lashes.

Find it a little weird that everyone is getting this this month. But I am happy to try it. Through subscription boxes I'll never have to buy another mascara in my life lol

I actually joined this forum because of an email that I got from Ipsy today. I have never had a subscription, but I was thinking about signing up. I Googled "Is Ipsy worth it?" and ended up here.

I'm actually getting pretty excited about it now. I'm sold!

I used to dislike this mascara because I was getting it from gift sets, gwps, etc. and finally I pulled out a tube to test it, now its one of my favorite mascaras. I like that I'll be getting two but do I really need two? Nope. Can't wait to see what the other spoilers are.

Welp, I definitely don't want this. I think it's awful. Maybe it's just me and my weird face, but after about two hours I look like a racoon. Although it is cool that for once there's a full size prestige brand.

Welp, I definitely don't want this. I think it's awful. Maybe it's just me and my weird face, but after about two hours I look like a racoon. Although it is cool that for once there's a full size prestige brand.
Full size?

I really like that bag.  Last month's bag wasn't horrible, but it sort of seemed like they put very like effort into the design.  I like this one much better.

Those are from the November 2013 bag when they gave everyone a full size EM Michelle Phan product. I remember getting the lip crayon, bronzer, and lashes in the links you posted.

As an aside, I'm excited about the galaxy print bag. So cute!

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't see the bag before I cancelled my second sub, its really cute. I like to have doubles of things in case one gets ruined so that at least I'll have a back-up. I really wish I was getting that second bag now. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back