Macy’s The Spotlight Box....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is interesting. Thanks for the info! I signed up and I'm on the wait list.

Spoilers on MSA!

macys.jpg

These looks good... Play box and now this....I am liking them over Birchbox and Ipsy. For like 2 months...I have found Birchbox stepping up...but Ipsy....there is nothing exciting in there for past many month. May be it will step up.

Atleast I got to try the Sephora Play box...I really hope to get this as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too! I have been on the waitlist and waiting on Sephora. I don't see anywhere that tells details about the waitlist or what kind of wait to expect. It is frustrating that they create these amazing boxes and then there is no slots for people to become subscribers. Whats the point of advertising the brand new subscription if you have no available slots?

Me too! I have been on the waitlist and waiting on Sephora. I don't see anywhere that tells details about the waitlist or what kind of wait to expect. It is frustrating that they create these amazing boxes and then there is no slots for people to become subscribers. Whats the point of advertising the brand new subscription if you have no available slots?
I think it is market research. Probably, they are trying to see how big of a crowd is interested to pay before they get to invest in it.

I am still impatiently waiting to get off of Sephora and Macy's waitlists. Come on, hurry up! :/

I found out about this sub on facebook and people blindly put their credit card info in and "hoped" for the best. I'm way too paranoid to do that but it seems they might be the ones who got the boxes, out of obligation perhaps, since they provided a form of payment. I think they quickly shut it down (the ability to provide payment info) and the just switched to a sign up/wait list.

I hope it doesn't take as long as the waitlist for "Play"

Bizgirlva, on 09 Nov 2015 - 1:59 PM, said:
I found out about this sub on facebook and people blindly put their credit card info in and "hoped" for the best. I'm way too paranoid to do that but it seems they might be the ones who got the boxes, out of obligation perhaps, since they provided a form of payment. I think they quickly shut it down (the ability to provide payment info) and the just switched to a sign up/wait list.

Just saw the review at http://www.ramblingsofasuburbanmom.com/2015/11/macys-the-spotlight-november-2015-subscription-box-review/ and it looks like a good box for the price point. 

when I signed up for waitlist, they didn't ask me for a credit card number, so you are correct!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back