StrawberryGloss

How old do I look?

I would say 25-27 just based on the eyes and the overall facial contour. But it really is hard to tell someone's age by looking at a photo, especially since this one is a bit blurry,

Wow this is really different from the comments I get in person haha. Everyone thinks I'm 17ish and even when I sign papers they ask for my parents signature. I am really only 22. :P It is interesting how different you guys' view was from those I know in person. 

the rule of thumb is that people you meet in RL will always underestimate a woman's age by 5 years.  It isn't that someone looks 5 years younger, but just that they don't want to make her feel old

I had a hard time because of the makeup - it is really a nice application,  but it would have been better to see your face without makeup (or less of it?)  Sometimes too much makeup adds a few years.

I was carded for years (and this was before the "we card everyone" rule) when I used to smoke.  I was carded for cigs when I was 33.  

Edited by biancardi

I can see 17 and I can also see late 20s. The makeup made you look older than you are but I agree with the other post that is usually what happens with makeup and your make-up is on fleek. (I have always wanted to use that word in a sentence) 

I agree I do wear quite a bit of makeup and although I like it I plan on cutting it down. I have matured since I started applying my makeup this way but feel like my makeup hasn't matured haha. Do you guys like it or think I should change it? Some people love it in real life, some despise it haha. Since were on the topic, what do you guys think? 

Edited by StrawberryGloss

I think your makeup is fantastic - but I would save it for going out and parties, such like that.   you have such a beautiful eye shape and I would love to see more of your eye :D   You can still use black eyeliner, but I was thinking of a thinner line - also you have such fine delicate features in your face, have you tried to pull your hair away from your face?  

I am just thinking that changing it up just a little bit to show your beautiful face and lovely features - because you are blessed with them - might be something you like. 

Well thank you for the nice words. :) I agree with you, it is not really an everyday look. 

I actually have really low self esteem so the hair in the face always made me feel more "covered up". 

You inspired me to start a new post since this got a little out of subject. 

http://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/138316-makeover-help-me-out-d/

Would love to hear from everyone. :D 

strawberrygloss i now saw your beautiful pictures!!!

you are young indded i think the first photo you showed to us in this post made you appear older.delete that :P

although youre beautiful and thin! i wish i was thin too.

maybe u can give me some advice how to be thin (im not kidding but it sounds hilarious) and maybe see my photos and tell me how old do i seem to your eyes!

and god no,dont be self un-confident because you look great! cheers.