FabFitFun VIP Winter 2015/2016 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time for a new thread!  I have been unsubbed from FFF the past 2 boxes but I actually thought both of the ones I missed were really nice.  I really shouldn't jump back on but it's tempting :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Time for a new thread!  I have been unsubbed from FFF the past 2 boxes but I actually thought both of the ones I missed were really nice.  I really shouldn't jump back on but it's tempting :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
There is a spoiler alert on MSA for the Winter FFF box.  I just have no idea how to get it over here.

The code WINTERISCOMING gets you a free charger when you order the winter box. 

The first spoiler is a pair of frends ear buds.  They are in black/gold, black/rose gold, white/silver.  This are way more my style than the ones I got from the Nina Garcia quarterly box, I might bite if the next spoiler is good too.

Last edited by a moderator:
The second spoiler has been posted on MSA. 

An EJH Brand diffuser, in cinnamon, pomegranate, sugar cookie, or lavender. FFF Select members will be able to choose their scent (and also the color of their earbuds: black with gold, black with rose gold, or white with silver).

Hi ladies -

I'm making makeup bags for a local women's shelter, but I want to have "special, unique" gifts for each girl for a White Elephant Exchange. Would this be a good box to get gifts for this?

Hi ladies -

I'm making makeup bags for a local women's shelter, but I want to have "special, unique" gifts for each girl for a White Elephant Exchange. Would this be a good box to get gifts for this?
Hi!

I would say this might a good box for gift ideas. The boxes usually come with multiple items so you should be able to get many gifts out of it. The spoilers look pretty good so far. I wish I was a subscriber still but I had to cut back on the boxes.

Hi ladies -

I think this one will probably give you the most bang for your buck.  If you are willing to spend a bit more per item, Birchbox has a limited edition box out right now called the Charmed Life that has some really beautiful items. 

https://www.birchbox.com/shop/featured/birchbox-collections

Great, thank you both! One other question - when does it ship? I need to drop off the goods by around the 15th.

FabFitFun appears to have changed its website. This is good on the one hand (the old site was a bit outdated), but not so good in that the appear not to have carried over my Select status to the new site. I've submitted a request for them to fix it, but you might also want to check before it's too late to make personalizations for the winter box (once they're available).

EDIT: I received a reply from their customer service. FYI again, if this also applies to you. The profile update does not show in my account, but I'll check again at the end of the day.

"We have updated your profile to ensure the Select status is active. Please advise that we are currently migrating all user accounts to our new website, this should be completed by the end of business today. If the error persists at the end of the day, please e-mail us back and we will take another look at your account."

Argh, I needed to reactivate my account so I could do the add-ons, but my card on file was expired and they forgot to make a way to update cards when they re-did the website.  By the time they gave me a phone number to update my card, the scarves were sold out.  Booooooooo.

Wanted to get one of the bags sooo bad, but settled for just a scarf. Too close to Christmas and my sons wedding for the added expense. Would love to see pics when you ladies get yours!!

They've just sent an email with answers to common questions - the shipping date is making me nervous about my add-ons.  Too close to Christmas for me.

Shipping begins the week of December 14th

Select Choices begin November 20th

Bill date December 1st

I was tempted by those dual color scarves but they sold out quick! Guess that's good for my budget ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Looks like a decent box so far. Nothing I desperately want, but all giftable items.

The third spoiler is:

Whitney Eve Fingerless Gloves - you can see them if you go to whitneyeveport on instagram.  Which I totally didn't catch is Whitney of The City fame until I typed it right this second.  Ha!

Ugh, this looks perfect for gifts, but I wonder if will ship quick enough for christmas?..

Latest posts

Back