do you love your eyelids?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Being Asian, I have these heavily hooded eyelids. I would have wanted it more to look more alert  and "friendly" instead of looking like you are constantly tired. is a double eyelid surgery a good idea? 

surgery is gonna change your born with-features and maybe you're gonna be happy for the result but the second thoughts maybe are telling that you're gonna regret that.

i don't know.dulce candy recently uploaded a video talking about her nose job regrets. maybe you should see some videos of other people opinions nefore and after,before u take that whole life decision.

i hope im clear,with my english.

and hope i helped u a liittle.:)

Being Asian, I have these heavily hooded eyelids. I would have wanted it more to look more alert  and "friendly" instead of looking like you are constantly tired. is a double eyelid surgery a good idea? 
Have you ever considered trying out makeup tricks to get double eyelid look before thinking of surgery? 

There are so many tutorials on Youtube and many of my Asian friends are happily using double eyelid makeup tricks everyday. They may work well for you, too.

I ended up researching this only because a saw an article about different kinds of surgery people get in other countries. Some people said they did it just because they didn't want to wake up early each morning to mess with tape and makeup. I decided to just contour my nose rather than get it fixed, but only because I am prone to infections. I'm not a good candidate for any kind of elective surgeries. 

I have "double-eyelids" but my eye shape is rather odd. I have rather large, down-turned eyes. When I was younger I always thought that I looked sad, from the down-turned eyes. I also have very terrible hereditary dark-circles, and that did not make it any better. Now though I love them and could not be happier! Learning to love your body is a great thing, and expecting your body is just one step to having a better body. If you really want to do the surgery though, go for it. I heard that it is very common so you should not worry about it. Do whatever makes you feel best! ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Someone shouldn't be serious about this, Surgery is not always a solution , that's a huge decision to think once again.

I think the trends of eyebrow hair transplant surgey is attracting many women but it could be vary from women to women could different depanding upon the nature and shape of eyebrows

Latest posts

Back