PopSugar Holiday for Her/Him 2015 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Figured I'd start the thread...coming soon!

PSLE.JPG

Hmmmm, not sure about what I want to do.  

I bought a yearly sub to RZBoS and got the smokin' Gilt deal on Glossybox which are more than PLENTY for me because I am on product overload.  I let my PSMH lapse and was figuring on just getting the LE boxes a few times a year but when I look back on threads from holiday boxes of yore I am just not blown away. I have two big trips coming up next year so I feel guilty even considering this box (and what I could do with an extra $100 in London or NYC) but if I pass it by it will probably be AWESOME.

Again, I must say "Hmmmmmmmm..............."

Spoilers would be most helpful in this 1st world quandary I find myself in.

Sounds like they are taking their site offline.. so if they don't launch this until the 20th then I am out of pocket (traveling overseas w/ very limited access) so I likely can't buy because I'm sure it will be available for sale before I am back in early Dec. 

I hope they reveal at least one spoiler for this box before it goes on sale. I'm interested, but feel a bit guilty spending on myself when I need to focus on buying presents for my family. I can't believe Christmas is creeping up LOL. I also am saving for a trip to Scotland next May, so not sure I should be splurging right now.

Sounds like they are taking their site offline.. so if they don't launch this until the 20th then I am out of pocket (traveling overseas w/ very limited access) so I likely can't buy because I'm sure it will be available for sale before I am back in early Dec.
Wishing you wonderful & safe travels!! Have the time of your life :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I wish they would have launched this box before the website went down. If they wait until it's back up, it's so close to black Friday and its hard to do both this box and hopefully a good 6 month or annual deal.

I checked and last year the Holiday for Her/him boxes went on sale on 11/11 and we had full spoilers by 12/8. And then they ticked everyone off by offering a free December box on 12/9, so they must have been slow to sell last year. For some reason, I thought they were gone more quickly than that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just FYI, the site is down for maintenance. I don't know if that means anything, but something to watch!

That candle is my favorite candle of all time. They're a seasonal scent though. I think I'm going to buy that Nordstrom Rack one...what a great deal! Illume usually has pretty decent sales on their website every now and then, but I think the tin gilded amberleaf sells out quickly.

Anyway, I'm anxious for this box to go on sale. I'm terrified I'll miss the email and it'll sell out!

I'm thinking about getting the His box for my husband as a Christmas present this year. Are they any good or are they typically duds? 
Depends on what kind of guy he is.  Personally I love the items but I don't think they are a good fit for my husband.  I have almost bit a couple of times for gifts for my brothers or myself though. 

I'm thinking about getting the His box for my husband as a Christmas present this year. Are they any good or are they typically duds? 
I sometimes like the the mens' box more than the women's. I've been able to get my boyfriend some great gifts from the men's box and anything he didn't want or like we gifted to his three brothers.  

I get the woman and the mens box.  My husband loved the mens box and what he didn't like  I gave as gifts

Latest posts

Back