Glossybox December 2015 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just got this email with an "exclusive sneak peek" at December...yes, the spoiler is the box itself  :blink:

GB2.jpeg

Does anyone know when you have to place your order by for December ?  I have a few of the Gilt vouchers I want to use but I don't want to get the November box.  I'm just worried about not placing soon enough and missing the LE box.

Does anyone know when you have to place your order by for December ?  I have a few of the Gilt vouchers I want to use but I don't want to get the November box.  I'm just worried about not placing soon enough and missing the LE box.
Not sure, but I really wanted the October box (yes, the box itself) and I placed the order on the 2nd of October and got the box.

According to the FAQ, you need to wait until after the 1st of the month to order that month's box. I don't believe this is a sub that sells out. If you want to wait until a week after the 1st just in case you should be okay. Of course, you could always call them too. I've always been very happy with their customer service. 

Pearl infused Aubergine eye shadow sounds really pretty to me. I usually look pretty good in purples.

My lashes are this and dark so all I need is help in curling them. However, I am putting together a Christmas box for my sister-in-law and she love glamour makeup. I donated all of my extra mascaras in October so if they ship the Glossybox early enough this month I could really use a mascara. 

I really want to get a second December box, I missed any of the useful deals on Cyber Monday. I hope they run another special soon that will give me at least a percentage of the box price. 

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you think the Gold Tube and the Coconut thing are? I am thinking lipstick and body butter? Of course, Glossybox does add variation so not everyone will get these. 
I couldn't find any with G O on them but could the gold tube be a perfume sprayer? Maybe I just think that because I want it to be an atomizer... although if it was that the break between the lid and bottle part would probably not be in the center. Ah curses! it looks like a lipstick. Still it is an awfully fancy tube. 

Coconut is a bit "wrong season" but I do love the smell of coconut so any coconut scent product would be OK with me.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I got my box (it comes early to review it).  The gold thing is a lipstick from the brand "Gold Label Cosmetics" ($14).  The thing that says coconut is a sugar scrub from "Simple Sugars".  The scents will vary.  Mine is cranberry.

Latest posts

Back