Olive/green eye-shadow for pale skin?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make-up Geek's green eyeshadow arrays are pretty good. I think it comes in Shimmermint and several other closely related colors. I've seen it on pale skin before and it looked pretty. That's my only true suggestion if any other girls any other recommendation.

Good Luck XOXO

I agree with @ about Make-up Geek's eyeshadows, plus they are super afforadable and highly pigmented. Besides the formula, I think their greens look really nice on fair skin. Since I have fair skin as well, I've tried also the greens avalible from the 252 color palette from Costal Scents. I've used a few before and they looked really nice. It's a matter of experimenting and see what truly works for you. Good luck! xox

You might also try the green from Wet 'N Wild's Comfort Zone Palette. Those colors all compliment each other really well too, so you could do a whole eye look centered around the lovely olive green in that palette. Plus, it's around $2.99 I believe and such good quality!

And the ladies above couldn't be more right about blending. You can manipulate any color by blending the crap out of it and sheering it out to your liking, or packing it on with a flat, synthetic brush for a bolder look.

Here's the palette I was talking about! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

wetnwild_comfort002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back