What is your best lipstick?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Revlon Colorstay, Ultimate Seude is my fave and I have one of the nude shades....It's that awesome. Since my lips aren't that moist, it gets a little dry after application. But people who don't have such dry lips issue, this is a sure go. It's LONG LASTING! Even throughout the day, it doesn't fade off. Anyone who hasn't tried nude shades, that should be next sweet thing you should be doing. Check this link out to find awesome shades of nude lipsticks and their reviews. But, once you check, you're sure to be tempted to buy one of those very soon.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I like using lip palettes, as they are thin (easy to carry in a purse) some even come with a lip brush, plus you have 5 to 6 lip colours all in one place, as opposed to having a bunch of tubes cluttering your purse or bag. And they are affordable!  B)

I love wet n wild mega last lipsticks! Clinique makes great lipsticks too. I have a couple from essence that are nice too. My latest obsession are the too faced melt lipsticks. I cant just pick one.

Probably the best one I own is the christian louboutin lipstick.I only bought one because their 90 dollars each plus shipping cost but its a really nice lipstick good quality / long lasting feels nice on and the colors vibrant they dont give you much product its like a small lipstick with a fancy design / packaging but I did like the end result overall.

Bobbi Brown Luxe Lip Color lipsticks are my current favorites, followed by Colourpop Lippiestix.

I like the Colourpop lippiestix too. I was able to finally order one of the Jeffree Star liquid lipsticks. I'm interested in trying the formula to see how it compares. The nude shade is in stock on their website.

I have literally over 100 lipsticks. I know ridic. My favorite are Revlon and MAC. I have high end ones from Too Faced, NARS, Armani, etc but MAC and Revlon are my favorite brands. If you have an Estee Lauder outlet near you , you can get MAC pretty inexpensive. I cannot speak to Wet n Wild bc I don't find them all too great. Revlon is pretty inexpensive. You could also try Milani or Rimmel

I absolutely love all shades/colors of lipsticks and trying out new products. Recently I compared a few products via online reviews before deciding to purchase the Jeffree Star matte velour liquid lipsticks. Stunning and stay on for hours without reapplication! Worth the little bit extra at $17-18 each. I purchased 4 colors and you can see them swatched on my blog at https://thelazylipsticklife.com/

You will LOVE them! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back