Quarterly Holiday Biohack Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know people are kind of over quarterly right now, but this box seems like it's already curated and ready to ship for the holidays.

"This year, we decided to do something extra special for the holidays in the realm of biohacking and healthy living.  Introducing the 2015 Holiday Biohack box, curated by our amazing performance gurus including Tim Ferriss, Melissa Joulwan, Kevin Rose, and Ben Greenfield! 

This Holiday Biohack Box will include cool performance-boosting gadgets, tools and super foods, all tested and endorsed by our experts.  It's the insiders' playbook to increasing your efficiency and crushing your goals."

The spoiler was what got me to purchase...the box will include SleepPhones.  I was already looking to get something exactly like that (headphones in a headband to listen to comfortably in bed) for around $50 so I figured I may as well spend another $50 in the hopes that this box is amazing. 

Another disappointing box from quarterly, especially given the ridiculous price. I've cancelled all my subscriptions from them. I loved their concepts in the beginning but too often poorly executed. 

I agree, I had such high hopes for this one and it was terrible.  I should have just bought the stupid sleephones and called it a day.  SIGH.

I feel like the description was super misleading, since it says gadgets (plural) and tools.  There was one gadget and no tools.  It was all powders and drinks besides the headphones.  LAME.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you mind sharing what was in the box? I had considered getting g

It but haven't seen any reviews. Thanks!!

Latest posts

Back