Face changes! Can't figure out my eye shape

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I'm getting older and my face has changed since I started wearing makeup (7 yrs ago) so my normal go-to look doesn't sit quite right anymore. So I've recently been trying to figure out what my eye shape is to better understand how I can maximize my makeup application..and maybe I can get some advice on my face shape while I'm here because that's perplexing me as well. I go back and forth between a few shapes, what do you guys think?

Thank you very much!

IMG_2591.jpg

Hi! Welcome to MUT! Sorry I'm not so good with face or eye shapes but hopefully someone can help you. You are very pretty! You could play up your beautiful eyes by using blue eye shadows to make your brown eyes pop. Also you could accent your lips with a beautiful dark red color that is in right now for Winter. It would look gorgeous on you.

I'm getting older and my face has changed since I started wearing makeup (7 yrs ago)

so my normal go-to look doesn't sit quite right anymore. So I've recently been trying

to figure out what my eye shape is to better understand how I can maximize my makeup application..

and maybe I can get some advice on my face shape while I'm here because that's perplexing me as well.

I go back and forth between a few shapes, what do you guys think?
To start you are very beautiful and this is a great photo. From what I can see here you have more of a round face and as you described with getting older things like the eyes and how you place your lines and brows are vital to making you still look and feel your best. I would say lifting the brows to give the eyes a more open and wider appearance. Make the brow shorter and the arch straighter to achieve this effect, you seem to have narrow eyes in this photo and my suggestion previously is how I would go about starting to make sure your liners, mascara and such work well for you and make you feel vibrant. As I am sure you're aware, be sure you are paying more attention to your daily cleansing regimen and are exfoliating once or twice a week to keep the skin healthy and free of dead cells, old makeup, oils, and dirt. Age may seem like the enemy but it only means you need to use the makeup to your benefit and not let it work against you. I know this is not a very in-depth analysis but I am certain the basics I've described with the brows will help get more of an effect you are seeking. I hope this helps some and as I am moving along here I will be sure to share anything else I may find of value. From the photo here you seem to have healthy skin and are at least being aware of the challenges as your skin ages and face changes. The next steps are to work at keeping the skin healthy and using the shapes to your benefit.

Regards,

Cosimo

Do Eye Beauty is directly connected with the sleep? And if yes, when there is less amount of sleep then how to enhance the eye beauty in such case? What should be done so that eyes should look beautiful?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do Eye Beauty is directly connected with the sleep? And if yes, when there is less amount of sleep then how to enhance the eye beauty in such case? What should be done so that eyes should look beautiful?
Lack of sleep or not getting enough sleep ca definitely make trouble with the eyes this causes unwanted wrinkles and bagging as well as darkness under the eye. The best fix is to get proper sleep but if that is not easy or something that can be done there is still hope. All makeup starts with how you care for your skin in general. The better your cleansing regimen is and the more you moisturize or not depending on your skin type will determine how easy or hard it is to keep a beautiful looking eye without having to cake on the foundation or dark eye makeups. My tip to clients is always to remember the better you care for your skin, the better it will care for you.

Latest posts

Back