December 2015 Spoiler Allure Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
SkinCeuticals! First spoiler hint.

From Allure.com website:

"Still not a member? Sign up now and receive a pretty red box full of Allure editors' favorite products delivered to your doorstep each month. As for what’s to come? We’ll leave you with one word: SkinCeuticals. (Skin-care junkies get excited.)"

I love SkinCeuticals!  I hope it's a full.....er sized item!  I think I would fall down if it ends up being a deluxe size or bigger item because they are pricey but so effective on my skin.  :wub:

The Allure Limited Edition box is available for $45, current subscribers get first dibs everyone else will get a chance at noon, eastern.

https://subscribe.allure.com/subscribe/allure/99447?source=ALB_PRESALE

Screen Shot 2015-12-01 at 11.25.06 AM.png

I ordered mine yesterday and now I'm kind of feeling like I made a mistake.  It is a great box, but I have a ton of makeup to get through right now and I just don't need it.

I ordered mine yesterday and now I'm kind of feeling like I made a mistake.  It is a great box, but I have a ton of makeup to get through right now and I just don't need it.
I know how you feel. I have ordered other things too that I don't need. The good thing about this box is that it looks like it has tools in it too so hopefully you can use the tools more than the makeup.

I'm very torn about the limited edition box, I want it but I want it for $30 or less. Like everything else I'm holding out for a deal or last minute promo.

Oh one more thing I learned from the video, was the SkinCeuticals item will be one of 4 items.

I Almost thought she said were were getting a sampler of all four items but that would be too incredible. They look small-ish :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ugh purple eyeliner, I'm not one that can pull that off, so going in the trade pile. Not excited about this box, as I either have the items already or it's something I won't use, like the eyeliner. Might be a sign I have too much crap LOL. Hopefully I'll like next months box better  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got my box this morning. I am not sure why they bothered with the 20 squiggles of packing confetti in my box. lol.  I am putting together a care package for an uncle that is going through Chemo/radiation treatments. I may add the dry shampoo in there. I already put in a peppermint lip balm from a past Glossybox , so I will probably use the chapstick as an extra in a Christmas gift for someone else.  Speaking of gifts, if anyone is as behind in trying products as I am, you may be able to pull together a couple of mini gift sets. I just realized, I now have unopened samples of Av'ene Cleanance Gel, Av'ene Eau Thermal Water, and Av'ene Body Oil. All that needs is a cute box and it is a last minute giftable. Although, I really do not want to give up the thermal water. I have just been waiting for some dry weather to use it. 

I got the SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic. Has anyone gotten any of the other options? 

oh, and it looks like they left out the smashbox sample, but i'm not gonna bother anyone about it because i honestly didn't want it to begin with

I got the reservatrol BE one. it's all greek to me though, haha
I have been wanting to try something with that main ingredient in it. You will have to tell us if you feel like you look more radiant in the mornings after use. 

I got the CE Ferulic. I think overall this is an ok box. I've been wanting to try the Avene body oil. The Klorane dry shampoo is nice although I don't really need another dry shampoo. 

I wish I'd gotten SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic.  I got the Resveratrol B E, which made me break out.  Too bad, I was really excited about SkinCeuticals.
What a bummer! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I'm little leery of trying the C E Ferulic myself because I breakout easily but I guess I have to try it and I see how it goes. If it wasn't so expensive to buy I wouldn't even bother trying. I'm curios to see how this product performs considering it's retail price $162 (30ml).

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back