Setting spray for bridal makeup!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I typically have normal to dry skin, but dry patches are definitely accentuated when I apply foundation. The most dry parts of my face are my T-zone. I'm looking for a setting spray (that could also possibly work as primer so I don't have to buy two...that would be nice) that can hold for a long time and can hydrate my skin. Anything on the cheaper end is preferable. I have been thinking about:

UD Chill

Mary Kay

Kat Von D Lock n Load

Suggestions??

MAC has a great finishing spray that is moisturizing. I haven't used it myself though. UD and Kat Von D are both great brands as well. UD might be the winner though. Their primers and setting sprays are very popular.

I would suggest for you MAC Charged Water (For primer and setting spray right after makeup)

Then Urban Decay All Nighter or Chill Setting Spray (To use after the MAC Charged Water)

Good luck!

A finishing spray? I'm not sure if I like that idea. How am I going to get it evenly distrubuted? Is it going to be wet, or does it dry quickly?

Back