everythingandnothin

Ipsy December 2015 Glam Bags *Spoilers Included*

I would of be happy with anything but the eye shadow. December is usually a good bag. My November bag was a bust so hopefully Ipsy shows me some love this time!

I like the bag for this month!  I am pretty sure that since the They're Real mascara was the only Benefit product I have tried that has been a complete failure for me I'll be getting that in each of my bags lol.  What is the Tarte thing?

None of these seem that bad. I would prefer the nail polish or the powder. Ipsy seems to never ever want to send me polish though. It's sad because I'm someone who paints my nails weekly and would really use it. I would prefer to not get a mascara simply because I have a favorite already. Plus I'm pretty sure everyone has a thousand Benefit They're Real minis already. I can't tell what color the pencil is. Is it white? If so that's nice because I really go through white and nude pencils. They are very underrated in my opinion. I actually like those shadow colors but I really don't need any eyeshadow right now. Ipsy generally sends me one of my top two picks from each sneak peek. So I hope I get lucky!  

Not sad I canceled at all. Ipsy was never good for me, they seemed to ignore all my likes and dislikes. 

The Tarte looks like setting powder. I have some from a gift set awhile ago and it makes me kinda ghostly.

This bag looks kinda meh.

I got the Tarte setting powder in last year's advent calendar and have no idea what I'm supposed to do with it. I hope the one time Ipsy decides to send me a high end sample it's not something I already own and cannot use.

wow. the month after giving EVERY bag a mascara two of the possible spoilers are mascara again! ugh. i would just like something other than the mascara, i like the eye shadow colors

I'm sure I'll get the lip pencil...the one thing I won't use. I know I'm in the minority but I love getting mascara samples. I like getting HE mascara. They're usually too expensive for me to go out and buy.

• Like 1

Whoops I think that's the December 2013 bag, cause I have that one and I love it!

hmm it could be. I seem to not do so well will sleuthing for spoilers.  :lol: Maybe they are just using a random picture. I found it here

https://www.ipsy.com/product/p-hovnaybujq2bkhv

Edited to add because I can't seem to type right the first time nor the second time  :D  :

Thank you all who got the spoiler right while I'm completely dropping the ball. I got Ipsy for two months a while back but didn't like the bags or my selections so I ended up cancelling. I love to read what everyone else gets though. So in the future I better stick to reading about Ipsy not posting. :) Looks like the spoiler looks great so far and that red bag is pretty! Great bag for the Holidays.