everythingandnothin

Ipsy December 2015 Glam Bags *Spoilers Included*

So I got the IT cosmetics mascara last month in my bag and I used it for the last two days. I kinda hate it but I generally love everything from the IT brand.  Sad.

Those look interesting but I don't know if I'll sign back up for a second account. Last month they messed up big time with some of my points items, they took over 400 from me and then wouldn't give them back. And in the end I didn't get any of my items. But I really do like getting two bags so I don't know now. 

The second round of spoilers still looks pretty good to me. I don't want the nail polish, but I am always happy to get brushes. The primer and the blush look good too.

Early access is up.

Pacifica lipstick

Klorane makeup remover

Crown brow brush

Formula x polish

Acure cell stimulating mask.

I really like everything this month. The three shades of the Pacifica they are offering all look good. I like their (very pigmented) tinted lip balms so I am looking forward to trying this.

Early access is up!

post-93138-0-67670600-1449243688_thumb.png

I'm not overly thrilled with my items because a couple I've very recently tried: the makeup remover I just go in Allure and I just got the mask in Birchbox. I also almost never use lip liners so I'll probably swap that too.  

2 out of 5 for me.

I'm really happy with my bag this month! I'm getting:

Pacifica Lipstick

Tarte Amazonian Clay finishing powder

Elizabeth Mott eye shadow primer

RickyCare by Ricky's NYC classic 3D beauty blender

Marc Anthony hair care deep conditioning treatment

I am super excited about my bag this month, I am getting:

Clark's Botanical Deep Moisture Mask

Peony Cosmetics Shadow Trio

Briogeo Curl Charisma Leave-In Creme

Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick

Elizabeth Mott Thank Me Later Eye Shadow Primer

PUMPED for my bag this month!

I am getting:

Klorane Floral Water Make-up Remover with Soothing Cornflower (never tried, but I love me some makeup remover!)

ACURE Cell Stimulating Face Mask (LOVE ACURE, buy their stuff religiously, never tried this mask, so I'm really excited!)

Pacifica Power Of Love Natural Lipstick (I think any of the shades will work for me this time around, so I'm pretty excited... also, I really like Pacifica)

Elizabeth Mott Thank Me Later Eye Shadow Primer (a girl can always use a new eyeshadow primer! and I haven't tried this brand, so I'm excited)

FORMULA X Nail Polish in Revved Up (glittery rose gold nail polish?! perfect for the holidays!!)

• Like 1

PUMPED for my bag this month!

I am getting:

Klorane Floral Water Make-up Remover with Soothing Cornflower (never tried, but I love me some makeup remover!)

ACURE Cell Stimulating Face Mask (LOVE ACURE, buy their stuff religiously, never tried this mask, so I'm really excited!)

Pacifica Power Of Love Natural Lipstick (I think any of the shades will work for me this time around, so I'm pretty excited... also, I really like Pacifica)

Elizabeth Mott Thank Me Later Eye Shadow Primer (a girl can always use a new eyeshadow primer! and I haven't tried this brand, so I'm excited)

FORMULA X Nail Polish in Revved Up (glittery rose gold nail polish?! perfect for the holidays!!)

I got the same bag and am very happy with it. I actually cancelled but re-subed for the Pacifica. 

• Like 1

I'm getting

Clark's botanicals mask

Pacifica lippie

Elizabeth Mott eye primer

Marc Anthony hair care conditioning treatment

Modelco lip liner

I'm only really excited for the Pacifica.

Edited by papillonsandhockey

I'm happy with my December bag!!

Pacifica lipstick- looks like a nice formula

Tarte- Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder, I LOVE Tarte and have been waiting for Ipsy to send me one of their products.

Elizabeth Mott eye shadow primer- always good to have

Skynn sugar lip scrub- I'm about to run out of my Fresh lip polish so this is perfect timing

Marc Anthony Deep Conditioner- a hair product that I would actually use

There were some great products this month! Hopefully I get the Acure and eyebrow brush in one of my next bags.

Oh Ipsy, why do you do this? Every month, you send me nail polish. I hate nail polish. I don't use nail polish. It doesn't matter how many times or how many ways I change my quiz, you interpret it as, "someone send this lady nail polish, stat!" Ugh.

Finally receiving a nail polish after limiting my profile because I was sad to not receive the Trust Fund polish any of the months it was offered...though I would've liked the Tarte or the Formula X polish, I am glad to not receive false lashes, lip liner or more mascara...

post-82751-0-71618700-1449255861_thumb.jpg

Edited by cskeiser
  • Like 1

I'm getting:

Pacifica Lipstick

Tarte finishing powder (love this product)

Julie G polish

Lather Honey Moisture Mask

Jersey Shore anti aging lip and hand polish (interesting, maybe exciting?)

I'm actually pretty stoked for this bag. None of it is super exciting on the surface, but I'll use all except the polish and I'll probably throw that into the prize pile for a bingo game the school I work at always does before winter break. 

Looking at the options, the only thing I would really change is the nail polish for the blush. Otherwise, it's a pretty 'me' bag.

This month I'm getting-

Pacifica Lipstick- Finally! Is it really so hard to send out lipsticks in not horrid colors? Sometimes I will wear bright colors but I can't wear them everyday. I'm really looking forward to this and I don't think it will really matter which color I get. 

Formula X Nail Polish- I'm so happy! This was what I wanted out of the preview for this set of items ( would have been ok with the powder or eye shadow also). I've been wanting a shimmery pink. I was really sad a few months ago to not get the trust fund polish since lavender nail polish is one of my staples. 

Elizabeth Mott Thank Me Later Eye Shadow Primer- I do use primer but I don't really stray from my Urban Decay. I will try it and if nothing else keep it for travel purposes as I assume it's a small tube. I probably would have preferred a brush or maybe even the lip liner. 

Klorane Floral Water Make-up Remover with Soothing Cornflower- Make-up remover is good I guess. I just hope this isn't some water that's more fragrant than it is helpful. 

Acure Cell Stimulating Face Mask- I sure am getting a lot of baby bottles of Acure products due to Ipsy, Birchbox, and Target Beauty Boxes. I do like face masks though. 

Overall not bad. I really wouldn't have minded getting some of the moisturizing or lip scrub type products for obvious winter related reasons. I really love when I get brushes also but alas this was not my month to receive one (I got one last month though). I also never seem to get false lashes. I wonder what I have marked in my profile that makes me not receive them? 

This is my second month being subbed to ipsy.1) peony eye-shadow trio 2) e.Mott eye primer 3) pacifica lip product 4) briogeo curl creme (i don't ever have time or energy to curl my extra long straight hair) 5) so nude perfume water sample. Would have liked a brush or tool, maybe next bag.

I am pretty happy this month getting: Pacifica lip, nail polish ( the only thing I won't use), tarte powder, lip scrub and a moisture mask