I've been stalking the Target page, and this morning new items were listed, so I am gonna guess that this will be a Black Friday release for November..
Looking at the items, I wonder if it will be two small boxes, a mens' and a womens'..

• Like 2

artemiss, on 25 Nov 2015 - 07:56 AM, said:artemiss, on 25 Nov 2015 - 07:56 AM, said:

I've been stalking the Target page, and this morning new items were listed, so I am gonna guess that this will be a Black Friday release for November..

Looking at the items, I wonder if it will be two small boxes, a mens' and a womens'..

Me too - hopefully Target has seen an increase in activity and gets the hint :D .   I would bet one of each again.

Edited by MET
  • Like 1

It seems like there will be mens' and womens' =)

• Like 1

I notice a new box comes out after the coupon from from the last box expires, I think the coupon from the current/last box expires on 11/29. So I think a new box will be for sale on cyber Monday

• Like 4

I notice a new box comes out after the coupon from from the last box expires, I think the coupon from the current/last box expires on 11/29. So I think a new box will be for sale on cyber Monday

Thanks for the tip ;)

Yay!  I got one!  I have missed out on these the last few times they had them.  Thanks for posting they were available!

I got mine!!! I was just coming over here to post this :)  I cannot believe we got the scoop before MSA - hahaa

• Like 2

Yay!

I couldn't get the shine code to work but I used my $3 coupon from my last box and saved $3 (plus ebates)!

• Like 1

So happy I checked here before heading out for the day - got my 2 :D    I can't believe that they went live in the middle of the night.

• Like 1

Target boxes are finally here:

Don't forget to use the promo code "SHINE" to get 10% off and Ebates to get 2% cash back ;)

I forgot the promo code, but my new thing is buying giftcards thru gyft+ebates then paying with those at checkout, (also using ebates for the store) putting it all on the creditcard with cashback, lol

Edited by artemiss
  • Like 1

I'm so torn on this box! The Pacifica is not good quality, and as much as I like Star Wars, the CG lipsticks are just not great (I have a few of them). I have also tried the Maybelline mascara and didn't like it so I have to decide if the box is worth it for the rest of the items! 

I got one. I decided not to get one for my husband since he prefers bar soap. I went though ebates and used my Target Red card for an additional 5% off. I can't find my coupon from the last box.

• Like 1