I am not sure if this is allowed but.... I have at least 3 of the Target coupons that came with the last box that I will not be using.  Please let me know if you are interested and I can provide you with the unique numbers.

• Like 4

Ooh new products in the beauty box link!! Time to refresh several times a day...

yay! i have yet to be able to snag a Target box. Thanks for the heads up

• Like 1

took a look at the new items, i LOVE those braided ponytail holders. They seem to last longer for me. Also, thanks to this post i now know they are BOGO50% off at Target! Even if i dont get a box that is a find

• Like 2

I thought they would be going live today and snagged both before heading into work.  

• Like 1

I got the renewal one. For the first time in a while I will use everything in the box. I'm especially excited about the sheet mask, head wrap, and jergens.

I got the refresh box. I'll use everything except the shampoo and conditioner. Didn't these used to be $10 a box?

I got the refresh box. I'll use everything except the shampoo and conditioner. Didn't these used to be $10 a box?

I thought they were $5?

I threw on a box of q-tips and used my $3 off coupon from the last box and picked up both boxes and the q-tips for $13.  Now I have to remember to go to target and get my qtips. 

• Like 1

I thought they were $5?

I threw on a box of q-tips and used my $3 off coupon from the last box and picked up both boxes and the q-tips for $13.  Now I have to remember to go to target and get my qtips. 

The prices generally vary between $5 and $10.

And ugghh forgot to use the coupon from the last box again!

• Like 3

Here are pictures of the two boxes (Renewal and Refresh). Perfectly fitting for New Years.  :)

target beauty boxes.png

• Like 3

I was sad after missing out on the Christmas ones, but I was able to grab one of each of these! :)

• Like 2

Really wanted to get these, but I'm on a no buy. :(  Looks like some great products! 

Ack. . . I wish I had your self-control!!!  I thought it would be easy to do a 'no buy January' but all these great deals keep popping up. 

I bought both boxes, but only because I had two $5 gift cards from in-store purchases.  So I ended up paying less than $5 for both boxes and I'm pretty sure I'll use everything. 

• Like 2

My renewal box came today. The Laniege is 3 little plastic capsules  in 3 shades and a pouf. I ain't even mad, it occurred to me that I might be able to use the darker shades as a travel contour palette with one of the gazillion highlighter samples I have as, well, the highlighter part.

I really like the headband, thick braided elastic with a thin strip of silicone on one side to keep it from slipping. Mine was dark grey.

The mascara will go into the pile, and the other stuff in with my travel bag.

Refresh also shipped out, but hasn't came yet.

• Like 3

artemiss, on 08 Jan 2016 - 3:22 PM, said:

My renewal box came today. The Laniege is 3 little plastic capsules  in 3 shades and a pouf. I ain't even mad, it occurred to me that I might be able to use the darker shades as a travel contour palette with one of the gazillion highlighter samples I have as, well, the highlighter part.

I really like the headband, thick braided elastic with a thin strip of silicone on one side to keep it from slipping. Mine was dark grey.

The mascara will go into the pile, and the other stuff in with my travel bag.

Refresh also shipped out, but hasn't came yet.

I had ordered two and received them both today.  I really liked them and am grateful for an assortment of headband colors; I received a nice blue one and black.  I sort of love these boxes so it's always a win!

• Like 2

I got both boxes in yesterday and I love them both! I'm supposed to be on a no buy, but I had a Target giftcard so technically I didn't spend any money. I got a hot pink headband and it'll be great to keep my bangs in place at work. 

• Like 3