Shellymae1970, on 02 May 2016 - 11:24 AM, said:

I think something is wrong with the page i can not add to cart...i wonder if it is sold out...is anyone else having issues ?

It sold out about an hour ago - sorry.

• Like 1

Target has a $5 gift card promo with $20+ beauty purchase on their site

• Like 1

I bought via ebates (2% cash back) bought 2 and used the $3 coupon from the last box and got the $5 gift card, works out to be about $6.20/box for me if you factor the gift card. Not to bad and my extra box makes and easy gift for my sister's birthday.

• Like 3

Both of mine came today..it was like Christmas: 2 Target boxes, my Birchbox, a surprise Allure box and some bulbs for my garden! Whew!

I ended up with two different colors of the lip pen and it appears to be full-size. I am pretty happy with it, especially after using ebates, my coupon and getting the $5 gift card.

• Like 2

Both of mine came today..it was like Christmas: 2 Target boxes, my Birchbox, a surprise Allure box and some bulbs for my garden! Whew!

I ended up with two different colors of the lip pen and it appears to be full-size. I am pretty happy with it, especially after using ebates, my coupon and getting the $5 gift card.

Did the gift card come with your box?

I got the gift card in an email the day my boxes shipped if anyone was wondering how they're delivered!

• Like 3

My target box arrived (I bought two) the second one ended up in another city so I hope it shows up tomorrow since I'd like to ship it to my sister for her birthday.

Naturally I got a red Loreal Lip item.  Oh well everything else is pretty great!

post-93138-0-92637200-1462986904_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Mine is super delayed for some reason, make me so sad, because it looks awesome!

Mine too :( It's stuck in NV since May 7.

Hope USPS didn't lose our boxes.

• Like 1

I got two, even though I'mon product overload. There are a lot of items here I'll actually use.

• Like 2

@@MissKris17 - same here - really on target product overload.  If nothing new I will really have to TRY to skip the next one.

• Like 2

I picked up one of each, used my $3 coupon from the last box, ebates and my $5 gift card. Ended up paying $7 for both

• Like 1

Something different with this june box...it is still available. Longest that I have noticed...

Maybe it's because of the holiday weekend and a lot of people are out of town? I ordered 4 of the men's boxes this morning for gifts lol. It's a bargain for $5, I've been skipping the women's boxes for a few months now, they're up to $10 and not that exciting at all. 

• Like 4

Got the women's box as well, excited as I never seem to be able to pick up these boxes while they are in stock!

• Like 2

I was traveling without the $3 off coupon, so I just picked up a Men's box for my hubby using $5 gift card and paid only $0.39 for tax.

I literally ordered it at a restaurant in Portland's Pearl District, while waiting for our lunch. Sub box addiction at its finest :D  

I'm glad the Women's box was not that attractive to me, so it was not a difficult decision. 

• Like 3

SO surprised that these boxes did not sell out for over 24 hours and that the men's box is still available.  I wonder if Target is adding more inventory or if there was a glitch in the system?  I ordered my boxes first thing yesterday and just received (a few hours) the confirmation email which is weird.

• Like 2

I think they were available so long because some of us (me) got used to these hitting the first or the first monday of the month so I wasn't looking for them until Weds, at which point they were sold out already, so I totally missed it, even though I would have LOVED a men's box for the hubs.   :(
I did go ahead and use my coupon and gift card from the last box to pick up some sundries I needed since I had been saving them to use on the June box.
I have an extra $3 off $15 (beauty only) coupon that expires on the 11th, so if anyone wants that, PM me.. :)

I got my box today. I think this is one of the best boxes so far or maybe I'm thinking that since I haven't gotten so many Target boxes. It seemed like it had so many items in it. Definitely worth the price.

image.jpeg

• Like 2