Foot Exfoliating Peel

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am looking for advice on a good foot exfoliator.  I vaguely recall someone on the Subscription Boards talking about a peel that removes the outer layer of skin over a couple of weeks, but I can't remember the brand.  I looked on Amazon and there are a lot to choose from.  Any recommendations good or bad?  I have one on my Amazon Shopping List from Mariposa Aestheics, but I'm not ready to take the plunge until I hear from someone with experience with these things.

Thanks!

I haven't used it myself, but Baby Foot is the one I recall everyone talking about. I think it takes about two weeks to fully work. I'd love to hear feedback from anyone who has tried it.

So I ve used baby foot 2x-- once  about  a year and a half ago I followed the directions exactly and was quite disappointed.  There was some mild flaking but no real peeling.  After that I read a bunch of reviews on this foot peel and many people said you need to keep the peel on for closer to 2hrs-- wear socks over the little baggies (please note its very hard to walk with them on your feet so kick up and relax for a bit avoid moving around too much)-- and make sure to soak your feet for at least 30 min before the peel and everyday after-- do not put any kind of lotion on your feet during the process.  I decided to re-try it this  summer armed with those suggestions (fyi summer is not the best time to do this  because your feet look pretty weird when shedding but oh well lol) and whoa nelly my feet peeled like a snake. One tip try really hard to not assist in the peeling (aka resist all urges to peel the skin off) and just let it happen naturally. The peeling started about 3 days after the peel and wasnt completely done for almost 3 weeks.  I m actually re-doing it again this winter!  It is a little gross  but also so nice to actually see progress my feet still look amazing months after the fact!  

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the tips, my heals look terrible, so I want to try it now to see if it works and if it's successful, maybe again before summer sandal season.

I am looking for advice on a good foot exfoliator.  I vaguely recall someone on the Subscription Boards talking about a peel that removes the outer layer of skin over a couple of weeks, but I can't remember the brand.  I looked on Amazon and there are a lot to choose from.  Any recommendations good or bad?  I have one on my Amazon Shopping List from Mariposa Aestheics, but I'm not ready to take the plunge until I hear from someone with experience with these things.

Thanks!
I think these are the Korean skin care booties that remove the layer over a few weeks. I would check Memebox, Soko glam and Leaders for starters to see if they have any. 

Latest posts

Back