Smashbox Contour Stick or Anastasia Contour Kit?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,

I'd like to ask about Smashbox Contour Stick Trio, because I wanna to use it for photoshoot make up, but don't know how it works .... maybe I should choose Anastasia Beverly Hills The Original Contour Kit. I'm thinking as well about Inglot HD Powder ... Do you have any experience with them?

Sorry don't have much experience with the products you listed but hope someone has. I've used several Inglot products though and really like them. Seems like the Anastasia is more versatile because it has so many shades vs the Smashbox trio. The Smashbox kit comes with how-to instructions so mabey that would be easier to use.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never used the smashbox or inglot. I like the Anastasia, but I can only use some of the shades due to my fair skin tone. I also like the Kat Von D contour palette, but as with the Anastasia one , I can only use a couple of the shades.

I have the Anastasia cream and contour kits! I like it but not that fond of the packaging and I might've picked something else if I had done more research. I'm relatively new to highlighting and contouring so it's possible I'm not using it right and doing it justice. I'm glad I have it but I get lazy and just use my Nars Laguna as a contour and Nars creamy concealer in ginger as a highlight and it does the job just as nicely. The cream contour kit gets particularly unsanitary.

It's normal, because each of us has different shade of skin, so it's good when I can choose perfect shade. Now i've got Inglot HD Sculpting Contour Powder and this is amazing kit for contouring. I think it's a good choice.​

Anastasia Beverly Hills The Original Contour Kit! I've used it once and really liked it, I would prefer that!

Back