Beautyfix (by Dermstore) December 2015 spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The December Box is up and ready for purchase:

dec.jpg

Bliss Foot Patrol

Dermalogica AGE Smart Skin Perfecti Primer SPF 30

skyn ICELAND Hydro Cool Firming Face Gel for Smile Lines

VBeaute Lip Spread Anti-Age Hydrating Lip Gloss (Distraction or Kinky)

LaLicious Weightless Hand Cream (Sugar Kiss, Sugar Reef or Sugar Coconut) ·

Toppik Hair Fattener Advanced Thickening Serum

Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10

Harry Josh Pro Tools Mini Oval Brush

glominerals Suede Matte Stick in Pinup

Here is the link to purchase: http://www.dermstore.com/lp/2910

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually like the look of this box. Still tired of getting the same brands all the time. However, I want that hair brush and lipstick! I think it looks better than the past months. I am so glad Target owns them now! I hope we continue to see improvement!! 

OOOPS I meant to put the title as December spoilers...can someone change that haha. 

I actually like the look of this box. Still tired of getting the same brands all the time. However, I want that hair brush and lipstick! I think it looks better than the past months. I am so glad Target owns them now! I hope we continue to see improvement!! 
Target has owned them for awhile now.  I hope that means they'd start incorporating Asian skincare brands like Laneige :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I really shouldn't look at these threads!  I loved getting this box but am so overwhelmed with product I needed to cancel. Of course I want this box!

I've been keeping my eye on this sub even though I canceled a couple of months back. I keep hoping that the boxes will get better! This one looks a little better to me, but enough to make me want to resub.

Kind of a miss for me. I have thick curly hair, no need to a hair thickener or a brush.  I think I'm so overloaded with products that nothing excites me the way it used to. 

Same here, with curly hair this box doesn't seem suited for me, so not sad I dropped it. I am overloaded as well so I've dropped a number of subs for awhile, I need to use up my stash!

I got my box today. Really happy with it. The brush is awesome for my fine hair and also could tame my sons wildly curly hair pretty well. I got the distraction color for the lip gloss and it is a nice dark berry red. It looks way darker in the tube. It feels nice too. The lipstick looks dark coral on me and is not my color at all so it will get sent to the nieces. I got sugar reef for the hand cream but I didn't open it since I have a few open already (and I got one in both my birchboxes this month) foot cream and serum will both definitely get used. The only thing I am meh about is the Skyn Iceland face gels. I've used the eye ones and didn't notice a difference but they feel nice on. This was definitely a good winter box for me.

Got this box for the first time and really loved it.  The Harry Josh brush in particular is fabulous.  Can't wait for next month!

Latest posts

Back