Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bon Eye Shadow Palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered this palette yet? It's available at Sehora for VIBs and is also available on the Too faced website. It looks so cute but I really don't need another eye shadow palette. Thoughts?

too faced chocolate bon bons palette.png

I have a 20% off code for Too Faced, so I am thinking I might jump on it. I wish I had saved my $25 off of $50 at Sephora, and in theory I could take the contour palette back, but I like their chocolate stuff well enough to keep it, lol

I am not even ashamed to admit a big part is the fragrance and cute packaging. Yes, I am a 12 year old trapped in the body of a 30+ woman, :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Aside from that, I like their shadows well enough, although I think the glittery ones have a bit more fallout than I like. I've heard some people complain about their blendability, but I use brushes and have no issues with application.

I can justify this as a travel palette, since having a wider range of neutral+brights gives me the most flex of any of my current eye palettes. Maybe. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

omg. i'm so hyped on the release of this. i wanna swatch some of the shades since there isn't some i have in my current eyeshadow collection. :3

but i just got the original chocolate palette so i'm going to have to pass this one off till later on. ):

I need another palette like I need a hole in my head, but this palette is just so cute! Has anyone here tried it? I was wondering about the pigmentation and if they are blendable.

It is a super cute palette, but I already have close enough dupes for everything in it. :\

I really want this palette too.  I was hoping that it would be available at Ulta while I have a 20% off coupon (expires the 24th).  I don't think it's going to happen though.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have been holding out, too. I really want it, I just can't justify it until after the holidays, at which point I see me picking it up with the next good coupon that comes my way. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back