Spring 2016 Box of Style Zoe Report: Spoilers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spring hero item up on the website!! image.jpg

I've been wanting a leather bag too (I think I even suggested a large tote on their last survey) ... This one looks like great quality but I just don't use small bags. I have a lineup of them sitting unused since I had a baby three+ years ago. Oh well, maybe if I fall in love with it in person I can make time for an actual night out where I don't bring my usual armload of stuff ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm worried I won't use this; it's definitely small for me.  I have actually only used the white one once.  I feel like these bags are beautiful for other people, but don't really fit with my working mom lifestyle.  Nice to have for a special occasion though.

Thanks for posting @@Kris10! I think the bag looks beautiful but it will be too small for me also. I carry a big one because of my kids and going to their various sporting events etc and someone is always hungry or thirsty or something. I'll gladly take it though because it looks nice. Maybe I can use it occasionally if I'm by myself going to a store or something (which is almost never unless the kids are at school). :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Last edited by a moderator:
The bag is cute but WAY too small for me to use for an everyday bag.  Fingers crossed the strap is long enough to wear cross body.  If so, I can see using this when I go to concerts or somewhere you don't want to schlep your entire purse.  

Man what's with these tiny bags? I'll probably gift this to my daughter, not a fan of small bags nor brown. Oh well I'm sure the rest of he box will be awesome!

So if we have the yearly subscription, does it automatically renew or do we have to sign up again?  Anyone know?

I agree, the bag is way too small for everyday use for me. But I think I'll like it better for casual outings with friends where I don't want to take a lot of items. The white bag is a little too dressy for that I thought. I really loved the winter box (I can't get enough of that ring and wear it all the time!). So I'm excited to see what else we're getting with the spring box. =) 

@@hitchcockblonde, it should be automatic I would think. I'm not an annual subscriber, but when I logged in it showed my next payment as Feb 15. 

So if we have the yearly subscription, does it automatically renew or do we have to sign up again?  Anyone know?
I was also wondering this; I want the discount for the annual sub rather than going quarter to quarter, but I assume that is what it defaults to so we will have to take some kind of action if we want the annual again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am thrilled with the bag! Of course, I would like if it was a bit bigger but I do own and use smaller bags. I wear them when I have to travel and on weekends or night's out when I just want a few essentials with me. I've also been wanting a bucket bag but just haven't pulled the trigger yet.

I wonder if all the bags being sent out will be the camel color that's pictured or if there will be variations? This bag comes in several colors on the website.

http://www.shafferla.com/shop-shaffer-la/the-greta

Also, I am really happy to see a purse, not a clutch or a tote bag but an actual purse in a subscription box! Bring on Spring!

I am thrilled with the bag! Of course, I would like if it was a bit bigger but I do own and use smaller bags. I wear them when I have to travel and on weekends or night's out when I just want a few essentials with me. I've also been wanting a bucket bag but just haven't pulled the trigger yet.

I wonder if all the bags being sent out will be the camel color that's pictured or if there will be variations? This bag comes in several colors on the website.

http://www.shafferla.com/shop-shaffer-la/the-greta

Also, I am really happy to see a purse, not a clutch or a tote bag but an actual purse in a subscription box! Bring on Spring!
OOOOH!  I love it in the colors, but I am pretty sure that since they showed the brown that's what we're getting.  I may be wrong, but I don't think she does variations.  It would be great if it was a gift card to pick our own.  Also, the photo in the link does show it being worn cross body so that is definitely good from my perpective.

Hi just wanted to chime in.... it says "exclusive" and it also states $150.  So it might be a little smaller than the $180 bag.  And possibly a special color.  Just level setting so we don't all run w/ an expectation :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I'm personally thrilled.  But I have city living and can't haul a bunch of stuff around in a handbag (this will help) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It's so teeny - cute but teeny.  This one will go to one of my many nieces for sure since I tend to carry totes filled to the brim.

Latest posts

Back