Rewards

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Waiting to cash up on my rewards, just waiting for something better to be available......waiting, waiting, waiting.

How often do they offer full-sized palettes as rewards? I've only been with Ipsy for three months and have seen the ColourPop and Too Faced palettes but that's it.

For those who have been subbed for a while, what are some of the best rewards you've seen?

The Toofaced was the best reward I've seen. Normally the 1,000 point items are lipsticks that were brands other people seem to recognize. A few months ago they had a tangle teez brush, which was a good dollar value although not something I would need personally. They have been a lot more generous with points and rewards.  Last year they had maybe 3 items at any given time. The items would all be 500-1000 points and stuff no one would want or need like black eyeliner or glitter tattoos. I tend to check the site religiously since stuff will get sold out within minutes and they update at weird freakin times like 7 pm. Eastern on a Sunday. 

FYI I know this is a long time in the future, but I saw on instagram too faced is releasing a peach themed eye shadow palette in the summer. It is entirely possible this will be a reward sometime in June-Aug. I might keep 1500 points on standby just in case this does happen. I am close to hitting 1000 right now. 

FYI I know this is a long time in the future, but I saw on instagram too faced is releasing a peach themed eye shadow palette in the summer. It is entirely possible this will be a reward sometime in June-Aug. I might keep 1500 points on standby just in case this does happen. I am close to hitting 1000 right now. 
I jut had to look that up. Oh my goodness....  :w00t:

img_3642.jpeg

too-faced-peach.jpg

Or maybe the Peanut Butter and Jelly palette? I'm so impatient to smell those palettes!

Or maybe the Peanut Butter and Jelly palette? I'm so impatient to smell those palettes!
PB & J is coming in February.  Unless I refer myself I probably won't have 1500 points by then. Although I think I want to hold out for the peach. At least those are colors I definitely don't have.

PB & J is coming in February.  Unless I refer myself I probably won't have 1500 points by then. Although I think I want to hold out for the peach. At least those are colors I definitely don't have.
I love the layout of the peach palette, hopefully none of my points expire soon and crossing my fingers hoping they offer it

Just checked the rewards section and saw 3 new 250 point items if anyone is interested.fileAsset.jpgfileAsset (1).jpgfileAsset (2).jpg

Perfectly Posh Healer In A Tin,Marula Foaming Cleansing Oil,Board and Batten Restore Like a Girl Overnight Facial Balm

Last edited by a moderator:
Back