Popsugar Deal

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aw, man. I just renewed for three months in mid-november. that covers dec, jan, and feb. I'll end up with two boxes for three months...still might be worth it if I trade things. 

Don't forget to use Ebates for an extra 3% back!

My referral link if you aren't a member yet:(removed)

So excited, was hoping for a deal :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm super thrilled about this deal! However, I am sad that so many people are going to be mad about it!

Was waiting for a deal, as my 3 month sub runs out in January. Unfortunately PSMH support told me I couldn't extend it, and will get duplicates for December and January. So I guess I'll have more gifts to give away in December than I thought! Oh well, still worth it to me. 

So if I just canceled my subscription (already was charged for Dec - so I should be getting that one right?), how can I use this deal to start January? Or will I just to just get a duplicate Dec box?

FYI if you select gift option, it will not auto renew. That's how they got me for a month last time. My forgetfulness!!

I had problems with my order....after I would enter CC info and hit submit I would get taken to a page saying something like "oops Popsugar isn't here."  So, I'd go back to my account and my order was still in the shopping cart so I figured it did not go through.  Tried 3 more times with same issue on 2 tries.  Finally got it to go through and got confirmation email.

So, much to my surprise I now have FOUR charges for a 6 month subscription on my credit card.  That's $450 in excess charges!  Of course, my account at PSMH only shows 1 active subscription.

Numerous emails and no response.  Facebook post gets a canned response.  I am going to have to dispute with my credit card company (for the 3 unauthorized charges).  Of course PSMH will probably turn around and end up cancelling my account. 

I had problems with my order....after I would enter CC info and hit submit I would get taken to a page saying something like "oops Popsugar isn't here."  So, I'd go back to my account and my order was still in the shopping cart so I figured it did not go through.  Tried 3 more times with same issue on 2 tries.  Finally got it to go through and got confirmation email.

So, much to my surprise I now have FOUR charges for a 6 month subscription on my credit card.  That's $450 in excess charges!  Of course, my account at PSMH only shows 1 active subscription.

Numerous emails and no response.  Facebook post gets a canned response.  I am going to have to dispute with my credit card company (for the 3 unauthorized charges).  Of course PSMH will probably turn around and end up cancelling my account. 
this exact same thing happened to me with the LE box. luckily my bank flagged all but one of the extra charges as fraud so I only needed a reversal of the one extra charge. it took a lot of nagging them for a response but they finally did (i had to write on their wall=instant real response) and gave me the credit. it was a pain in the ass though. 

the issue with mine was i was trying to use a new cc vs the one i had on file- i eventually gave up and used the card on file and the order went through instantly--- and THEN instead of crediting back the original card i attempted to order from, they credited the card that was actually tied to my active order so i was worried i wouldnt actually get a box. it was a mess. all was good in the end though. good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny that they can't send me a November box that is a month and a half overdue due to "back order" but they can sell them for $20.00. Done with PS.

Latest posts

Back