Giveaway today only! Thursday - 12/17/15 - Enter Now!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
SCROLL DOWN FOR DETAILS ON HOW TO ENTER

Starting on Thursday, 12/17, we will be holding a giveaway for a Holiday MUT care package! The giveaway will happen on the 17th only so be sure to login and enter for your chance to win!

Check back on the 17th to see how to enter the giveaway. Details will be released then.

Here is what is included in this giveaway.

:santa:

• Sephora Lip crayon set
  • Too Faced Rock & Roll palette
  • Too faced mascara sample
  • Too Faced Melted rainbow liquid lipstick
  • Marula Oil Hair mask
  • a few other goodies not shown here :)

holiday giveaway.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Will the information be here?  I am logged in but don't see anything within my account.

It’s finally time for the Holiday MUT care package giveaway! Since everyone is so busy this time of the year, the entry will be simple and easy. Let’s have fun and get as many entries in as possible! Thank you all for being part of our awesome community! Please remember that this is a one day giveaway only available worldwide. Only entries from today, the 17th of December, will be counted. Here are the details

Here is what you'll have a chance to win:

• Sephora Lip crayon set
  • Too Faced Rock & Roll palette
  • Too faced mascara sample
  • Too Faced Melted rainbow liquid lipstick
  • Marula Oil Hair mask
  • a few other goodies not shown here

holiday giveaway.jpg

How to Enter

1. Share your favorite LIP ITEM in a reply below. It’s no fun to keep secrets so please share so that we can all learn what your favorite item is and try it if we haven’t already. A little more enabling right before the Holiday. :)
  2. (Optional extra extra submission) Please share this giveaway on your Facebook page and respond to this Topic with the note that you shared it on Facebook.

How the winner is chosen

We will use Random.org to determine the winning post number and will contact the winner via PM for the shipping address. [SIZE=10.5pt]This giveaway is open now and runs until 11pm (Pacific Time) on December 17, 2015 and is open for both USA and non-USA residents. Only legitimate entries that follow the rules above will be counted. The winner will be notified on December 18th so be sure to log in to check who won! Good luck everyone!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
My absolute favorite lip product is Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey. It's sheer enough to put on without a mirror, but gives a LOVELY dark plum color to my lips. It's also crazy moisturizing and not too steep of a price at $17. 

MUFE Rouge Artist Natural in N9

Yes, it was the Sephora birthday freebie a couple of years ago - just happened to be the perfect color and formulation for me and nothing has topped it since. 

My fave lip products have to be

Urban Decay Revolution lipstick in Fiend because its so creamy!,

MAC lipstick in Syrup and Velvet Teddy because the colours are gorgeous

and Wirecell lipstick in Pink In Devotion!

My favorite lip product is: My favorite lip balm.  

No really, that's what it's called! It's by Bath & Body Works, it's got a slightly sweet taste and it provides moisture and shine that isn't sticky at all, there is no color but it works well over lipstick and is easily mixed with other glosses to tone down the sticky factor. 

I love Clinique Buttershines.  They are like a lipstick but very emollient.

How do we share on FB?

Currently using maybelline Color Sensational Lipcolor and really like it.

Love Bare minerals Marvelous Moxie and Clinique of course.

I love, love, LOVE NYX soft matte cream lipsticks and NARS velvet matte lip pencils!  :smilehappyyes:

I have a few:

I always start my lips with TokyoMilk Dark Lip Elixir in No. 22 Smoked Salt (but all of them are great, especially Clove Cigarette No. 18!).  Then if I want a mlbb warm toned lip I use Stila Covertible Color in Magnolia.  If I want a mlbb cool tone, I use Rituel de Fille's Forbidden Lipstick in Hex.

Happy Holidays everyone!         :santa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back