January 2016 Birchbox **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is what is showing in the refer a friend page- it seems these tend to be the pick your samples. 

Looks like we finally have the option to get that black Eyeco liner  :lol: . Not entirely sure what the other two are- lip gloss and primer maybe?? (Sorry I have no idea how to make the picture a spoiler- if anyone can fix that!)

WM_US_DEC_RAF_PageBanner_06.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I own that tony moly lip stain. I think 3b sent it to me. The packaging is adorable and it smells like cherries, however it never applies evenly and makes my lips looked chapped. I will probably end up with another curated box.

I own that tony moly lip stain. I think 3b sent it to me. The packaging is adorable and it smells like cherries, however it never applies evenly and makes my lips looked chapped. I will probably end up with another curated box.
That's good to know because honestly none of these products make me excited (but actually I really can't tell what number 3 is)- but the Tony Moly was my first choice, but your comment now makes me wonder if I should just not choose one or hope for an awesome curated box... I guess it really depends what number 3 is :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'll probably go with the eyeko, as I've been overloaded with lip products lately, and I already have the primer (and like it, but have a ton of primers).

I hope the curated box doesn't have any duplicates. I just signed my second account up for an annual with the great Black Friday deal, so assuming that box is good, I'll get that on one account.

The third one is an illuminating primer from IPKN. I received it in a box a couple months ago and I really loved it.

Looks like I'm narrowing down to one box this month and will pick the lip stain will probably purchase the curated box as an add on.

So I cancelled my account to use a year subscription card beginning in January... how should I go about this without receiving a second December box?

The curated box is the way to go for this PYS.  I think it's weird that 2 of the 3 sample choices are in the curated box.  Not a lot of choices.

So I cancelled my account to use a year subscription card beginning in January... how should I go about this without receiving a second December box?
You mean you bought yourself a yearly sub? I think there is a way to just apply the money to your existing account. Otherwise you might want to message them because a new account could get a customer favorites as the first box regardless of when you sub. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back