Allure Beauty Box January 2016 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
 I think the Allure box has definitely gotten better after going solo from the Beautybar. I'm excited for this box. 
I agree, I think there's a big improvement.  I'm on the fence about cancelling some of my subscriptions as I have far too much product right now.  This is the only subscription not on the potential chopping block.

I chatted with a customer service person and they said if I wanted to do the $150/year deal that they could sign me up and make sure it was the January box and they said there was no expiration date on that offer, as of right now.

More specific January spoilers here:

http://www.allure.com/beauty-trends/blogs/daily-beauty-reporter/2015/12/allure-december-beauty-box.html

"If the idea of awesome new beauty swag excites you, just wait until you hear what’s coming next month. The box is stacked with seven (yes, seven) editor-approved beauty picks (a value of over $75), including the Erno Laszlo Transphuse Eye Refiner, chock-full of anti-aging and moisturizing ingredients, cult-favorite DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, a dazzling gold nail polish (Trust Fund Beauty nail polish in Champagne Problems), plus four additional goodies to help start your year off with a (beautiful) bang."

I gotta say, this is one of my favorite boxes.  I'm losing Ipsy and and Boxycharm next year, but keeping this, Glossybox and Birchbox (the points are too good to quit, and I got such a good deal on an annual with the Black Friday sale, that I am set for the year)

The hints sound good.  I think the Allure box has definitely gotten better after going solo from the Beautybar. I'm excited for this box. 
I continue to be happily surprised by Allure. So happy, I got my bestie a 6 month subscription. However, the poor customer service ladies had to deal with a lot of confusion. Conde Nast initially stated that the gift subs would start with Dec 2015, but then on 12/22 a memo went out to say gift subs wouldn't start until Jan 2016. Now that I've seen some of the spoilers, I'm glad this will be the intro box. I'm loving it & finding it to be well worth the $15 a month.

I like the Trust Fund polishes also after getting one in one of boxes. I can't remember which box though. I couldn't believe how easy the polish is to apply and dries fast. I'll gladly take another color.

On my phone but someone on Facebook got her January allure box!

Attaching a pic! Spoiler alert!

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back