Ipsy January 2016 spoiler

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just found this, "This January every ipsy subscriber will receive a Mr. Write (Now)™ Eyeliner from theBalm Cosmetics in her Glam Bag!"

Screen Shot 2015-12-18 at 11.02.14 PM.png

Right now they have a gift with subscription! I don't really know if it's ok to post referral links or not but if anyone would like to use mine please message me! If you sign up we both get an em Michelle Phan Lash Gallery Clean Mascara. 

The liners look good. I'm oddly interested in that mustard color. 

Hopefully I won't get an UD lipstick because I'm allergic to one of the ingredients.

I did a google image search lastnight for "ipsy january 2016" and this was one of the first images that came up!! So I screen capped it and now when I go back to search again its not there. I think I found a hidden treasure!!!!! THE BAG IS ADORABLE!

3bb30225c5.jpg

Just got word of a super exciting spoiler for the upcoming January 2016 glambag. 

In an ipsy email blast it was written "Treat yourself to a subscription and get products like a deluxe sample of Urban Decay's Revolution Lipstick in future Glam Bags!"

With a title of "Shhh... For your eyes only!" and an inscription of "Here's a Sneak Peak!" , one can guess that we may be seeing some UD lip magic in the upcoming bag, it seems in a deluxe size sure to give you a lipgasm. 

Yours in Recklessness.

Gray.

Screenshot 2016-01-03 at 8.17.50 PM.png

Fingers crossed for a pressed powder and not a loose pigment shadow. They are so pretty, but I have a drawer full of them that I never use.
Ditto for me, I don't have the patience to use pigments, even though some of them are gorgeous.

I'm working on using a bronze loose shadow now, been using it for months, since this fall.  A little bit goes a long way and it appears I'll be using this shadow for several more months at the rate I'm going. I also have a marsk shadow from Glossybox that I haven't even opened....so I'm hoping for the pressed blinkie shadow item or the city color trio.

Not the biggest fan of the bag.

Sneak Peek #2 is here:

I have my eyes on that Jelly Pong Pong Mascara. Definitely don't want any more Trestique lipsticks.

10590504_1715559132023504_8182377897331782644_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope I dont get another Trestique lipstick either, the one they sent me a few months ago was awful they sent the brightest red I believe it was called Chili Red or something and it looked awful on me and its so messy it gets everywhere lol.  I actually just used 500 ipsy points this month for 2 of those Mellow eyeshadows and Ill be getting those in this months bag so WOW Im going to be overloaded with eye products i think! (i hope!) hehe

I"m kinda interested in the peek brow product. At least it's unique and something different.

SP1 - I'd love the hikari. I don't even know if its pressed or a pigment. I don't care, I love the colour!

SP2 - Eh, I don't know lol. I guess the mascara (although I'm almost sure I'd be disappointed in it) or the lipstick (not trestique)

Latest posts

Back