With and without eye makeup... Thoughts???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I feel like eye makeup makes the biggest difference to my face I feel naked without it...anyone else feel the same? The right eye is the look I wear most days because I feel it really enhances my eyes and distracts from my jaw...which I hate...anyone else feel the same? Or do you have techniques or products you feel you can't live without?? 2015-12-19-00-06-48-844.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Your eye makeup really makes your beautiful eyes stand out but your eyes are beautiful without it too. I would say you can definitely get away with either look (strong eyes or natural like on the left).

Well first of all I have to say I love your eye makeup, it looks excellent. But I like your nekkid eye too and really don't think you "need" all the makeup (you have a very nice jawline btw it is defined but not in a masculine way. I'm a little jelly!) In the end, it's what makes you happy that matters. While I like my makeup-free face and have no insecurities about it, I, too feel extra sassy with a well done bold eye. There's no harm in getting a little extra confidence boost from our makeup! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Love the eye makeup! But I think you could definitely pull off a look with just mascara because your eyes are beautiful. I think you have a really nice facial structure and I'm very jealous haha.

i like the eye without makeup,better than the other.

in the naked eye,I can see easily the natural beauty in you.

with only mascara you would look nice.

I think you look great with either look. I feel the same way about my lips with/without lipstick though, so maybe it's all mental lol. 

I love the fierce make up! I have a thing where I need to wear a winged liner and/or liner in my water line to feel complete. I decided I needed to change it up a little bit, I started only wearing one at a time, and day by day start eliminating the intensity of them. It really makes a difference in accentuating face and eye shapes, however, I love that we can rock both!! I say do you girl your eyes are beautiful either way! 

You do a Fantastic job with your makeup!! You seriously look great without any too and your facial structure... don't get me started. haha I'm already jealous! You could pull either look off. Some women (me, for example) look like they just woke up from the dead when they don't have any makeup on. haha

I love the smoky eye makeup and it does make your eyes pop more!  

But is this your daytime look?  It seems a little heavy or dramatic maybe for everyday/work (at least it would be considered so at my office).  I don't know if you have sort of a "medium" version with a little less smokey-black? That would also be nice as a daytime look. 

You should play around with a little bronzer and blush and some pretty glosses. It would add a nice pop of color to your look!

You could go without heavy dramatic makeup. Just play up cheeks or lips. Put some under eye brightener. I love eyeshadow too but there are days when I just wear mascara and blush

You are gorgeous..It depends on what are you trying to achieve with the look..I think that the black eyeshadow is pretty heavy for day time, but it the right occasions you should go with it, bcs it really compliments your eyes..

There are available best inspirational model and actor for every aspiring model and actress in Los Angeles and Hollywood.

Wow! Your eye makeup is piercing my soul right now. I love it. But i would agree with almost everyone here, your eyes look stunning with or without it. Personally, i don't do much to my eyes. I've always wanted to wear a bold eye look, but i don't think i could pull it off.

Laura from (link removed)

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like eye makeup makes the biggest difference to my face I feel naked without it...anyone else feel the same? The right eye is the look I wear most days because I feel it really enhances my eyes and distracts from my jaw...which I hate...anyone else feel the same? Or do you have techniques or products you feel you can't live without??
2015-12-19-00-06-48-844.jpg

I had the same issue. I can’t live without some products like my sunscreen. Actually I have very dry skin, that’s why I have to apply sunscreen. If I don’t apply sunscreen, my skin would look reddish and my makeup will look cakey. 

I feel like eye makeup makes the biggest difference to my face I feel naked without it...anyone else feel the same? The right eye is the look I wear most days because I feel it really enhances my eyes and distracts from my jaw...which I hate...anyone else feel the same? Or do you have techniques or products you feel you can't live without??

I had the same issue. I can’t live without some products like my sunscreen. Actually I have very dry skin, that’s why I have to apply sunscreen. If I don’t apply sunscreen, my skin would look reddish and my makeup will look cakey. 

Latest posts

Back