Popsugar Must Have CS issues

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone has seen popsugar's facebook page visitor posts but I wanted to open a thread for those having issues.

My personal story is that I'm still waiting for the capri candle from November and they keep saying its on backorder but they just offered atocking stuffers with that candle.

I'm still waiting too. I originally emailed them to let them know my candle was chipped in November. They offered to send me a replacement "next week" when they would be back in stock. So I waited and waited and waited...and half a month went by before I realized I had never gotten a replacement.

The second week in December, I emailed asking if one had been sent because I wanted to make sure it was not lost in the mail. They responded saying that it hadn't, but they would throw in an extra free item for my trouble, and that it was "definitely going to ship next week"

Well "next week" has come and gone, along with another week after that, and still absolutely nothing.

I emailed again today, but it's just really annoying that they keep saying they're going to send it, and then completely don't bother.

Hope your issues with PSMH get sorted out soon @@crescentmoon and @CaliMel. No fun to have to deal with that. Keep us posted on how things go.

Im still waiting for a whole box from November, they keep telling me they're on back order but are selling November boxes for $20 now which is total utter bs. Ugh PS needs to get their crap together. They told me on November 13th that they'd send me another box cuz mine was lost. A month and a half later? Nothing!

I find Popsugar terrible with CS, always.  I had a damaged item once that they refused to replace, and they took days and days to write back.  Their bad CS was a factor in me cancelling my subscription.

Im still waiting for a whole box from November, they keep telling me they're on back order but are selling November boxes for $20 now which is total utter bs. Ugh PS needs to get their crap together. They told me on November 13th that they'd send me another box cuz mine was lost. A month and a half later? Nothing!
I would email them again and refresh the cs ticket.

They emailed me back and basically said they are slammed since it's the Holidays and have not had a chance to send out my replacements yet. Soooo we will see!

I got my candle replacement, the lid doesn't fit right but I will not question. I did not ask for anything but they gave me a baublebar arrow necklace. Even though I got it the cs issues soured me on this whole fiasco.

Well, I emailed AGAIN. This is the 4th email I've had to send. Hopefully they actually send out a replacement this time. I mean, I wouldn't care, except that THEY are the ones that offered it and kept insisiting it was going to be sent out soon with something extra for my wait. OVER AND OVER again.

Which makes it doubly annoying because I am not even the one that asked for any of that. It just makes me feel like they are all words and no action, and do not actually care about it at all.

I received my replacement candles today. They are nicer than the originals (more dainty dots rather than huge things) and they are neither broken nor without wicks. PSMH did not include any bonus item for my aggravation, though.

Candles.jpg

I bought one of those last chance deals and I received a tracking email on 12/29. When I track it, it has been showing only that the label was created for the past 20 days. I wrote them an email Friday asking when they would give it to FedEx. Hadn't heard back yet and I logged in to PSMH this morning and it shows they refunded my order the same day I emailed them, no email telling me about the refund. Although the credit is not showing on my CCard yet. I am unhappy as I wanted that last chance deal and I ordered it many, many days before it sold out.

My replacements were shipped on Friday. I had to email them every couple of weeks. Can't wait to see which candle scent I get. Good luck to all waiting for replacements.

Happy to hear some of you have started to receive your replacements.  I am still waiting on a replacement from the Neiman Marcus box-- what was that november?  They have told me they are sending it out next week at least 3 x  weeks apart... I'd love to know their definition of next week it must be different from mine because next week never seems to come.   come on people stop with nonsense.  I m super frustated that was not a cheap box so not receiving a replacement for an expensive broken item that was in the box is just totally unacceptable.  I wonder if Neiman Marcus knows how poorly they handle these situations. This month I had a small item missing from the box and I m not even going to bother with it's not worth the frustration. I just wish they would be honest with their responses and keep people updated on the status of their items without having to email them 8000 x. Grrrrr

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought one of those last chance deals and I received a tracking email on 12/29. When I track it, it has been showing only that the label was created for the past 20 days. I wrote them an email Friday asking when they would give it to FedEx. Hadn't heard back yet and I logged in to PSMH this morning and it shows they refunded my order the same day I emailed them, no email telling me about the refund. Although the credit is not showing on my CCard yet. I am unhappy as I wanted that last chance deal and I ordered it many, many days before it sold out.
Ugh that's so annoying that they did that! Hopefully somehow it still ships? But it's stupid that they would tell you they're going to send it, and then just refund you instead. =(

they don't even bother to respond to my inquiries anymore.  just open ticket. I got a candle w/out a wick in the $75 today box. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So they emailed me back and it's the same exact email again. Saying that they were SO BUSY over the holidays, and backlogged and it'll ship "soon" etc etc.

Ugh that's so annoying that they did that! Hopefully somehow it still ships? But it's stupid that they would tell you they're going to send it, and then just refund you instead. =(
Yes it is annoying, but I doubt they would still ship it. I did finally get an email from them saying there was some mix up and they were forced to give me a refund. They took the easy way out. Then this morning I got an email to rate if I was satisfied with the reply to my request. Oh, I'm going to reply to them on this piss poor situation but I am going to wait to make sure I get the other limited edition box I ordered first.

Oddly today my replacement candle showed up. No email saying it was coming, it's not in my account anywhere at all. They threw in some lotion that was from a 2014 box. Not very thrilled about that, because who wants a lotion that is over a year old?

I'm actually annoyed that the lotion was my extra item because I was hoping for a necklace like everyone else seems to have got. I would have rather have just gotten the candle.

Also I noticed that the new candle does not even smell close to my old candle despite them both saying they are Rain scented. So weird.

But it was very nice of them to send out a replacement, and the lotion hopefully is not rancid or anything.

I got a replacement but nothing else except a card saying something like, "Feel free to reach out to us any time." At least you got something extra for your trouble.

I got a replacement but nothing else except a card saying something like, "Feel free to reach out to us any time." At least you got something extra for your trouble.
That's so weird! It's kind of annoying that they are inconsistent like that.

Latest posts

Back