Julep January 2016 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is collection for Julep in January. The maven selection is now open. What are you all choosing?

julep january 2016 spoilers 2.png

julep january 2016 3.png

julep january 2016 spoiler 4.png

I was going to skip. . . really. . . but then when I logged in, my box (Bombshell) had both Shay and Joss in it.  It was like a sign! I did swap out the It's Balm (they're not my fave - I'd prefer their lipstick or lip mousse) for a "Feels Like Velvet" eyeshadow duo in "Dark and Stormy".  I purged a lot of my old makeup (like. . . too old, really) and have been missing my greys!

I ended up choosing the box with the lip crayon and the new moisturizer. I'm on polish overload right now so I want to try the moisturizer. I'm on a moisturizer overload too but I still want to try it. :lol:

I took my Boho Glam box and kept the lip balm too, just like LuckyMoon! I added on Joss and the holiday It's Balm... Merry Berry something. I was going to take the new moisturizer but somewhere (I think on the video reveal) they said that it's the same as the old Luxe cream with the fragrance dialed down a notch--but now it's more expensive and in a smaller container. Boo! The old cream was fine with me so I bought two of them from the secret store. They were packed with the Luxe serum for 14.99, (**eta: the set is called "Night Night" and it's not in the secret store as of this writing, but you can type the name of the set into the search box and still find it) and the serum really helps my hands at this time of year so I use it even though I think it smells bad. Rosehip oil smells terrible to me, you guys, I just hate it. I have a lot of love for Julep skincare/nail care, but I think most of it is way too expensive, so the secret store is my favorite thing.

Oh! Another thing I picked up: two three-polish slot empty gift boxes for five bucks each. I have a few duplicates and some colors I've never opened, and they'll make decent hostess/surprise gifts. I really liked the holiday branding this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
My box just came. I couldn't remember what I had picked other than the moisturizer so it was exciting to open the box. :lol: Here is a picture of my box.

I ended up getting two eye liners, the moisturizer, the lip balm crayon and the It girl polish

Julep January 2016 spoiler.JPG

My Julep box tracking said it started in Ohio then went to Atlanta, GA and last I saw it was in Mississippi.  I live in Illinois.   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back