Need help with anniversary gift

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello,

As my username suggests I am very clueless about makeup. My girlfriend on the other hand loves cosmetics with a passion, and with our anniversary coming up soon I would like to gift her something that she would love to use.
I figured this would be the best place to ask and I really appreciate your help in advance.

A while ago she mentioned the Naked 3 palette and how she would get it, if it were cheaper. I've just remembered that when I was watching her do her makeup. So I asked her what palette she uses to make sure she doesn't already have the Naked 3 palette, and she told me she uses some Morphie 35 color palette. So I'm wondering, would she even need the Naked 3 palette. How good is the quality in comparison to the morphie one. Since she's so passionate about makeup it doesn't necessarily have to be the Naked  3 palette. Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!

Naked3 palette is really nice. The shades between Morphie 35 and Naked3 might be similar but I think Naked 3 would be a great choice. I would get it for her if she really likes it. You can't go wrong with Urban Decay. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thank you very much. Do you have any other make up product suggestions?

Thank you very much. Do you have any other make up product suggestions?
Sephora has a lot of great makeup gift sets that are worth to take a look. Ulta stores have gift sets as well. Too faced has some great palettes. Kat Von D palettes and makeup is good too.

Latest posts

Back