January 2016 PopSugar Must Have Box *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was really bummed last January when we didn't get another version of the calendar sent in January 2013's box...I suppose some people would be annoyed at a repeated product, and I can't say I'd really blame them, but that calendar was so lovely!

The January 2015 PS box was one of my favorites, surprisingly. I didn't care for the previous years as much.

I think we're due for a scarf though, they did gloves and hat in the past. Or maybe socks. January suggests cozy items to me, even though we're looking at 80 degrees where I live on xmas eve, which is un-heard of!

I feel like I live in Southern California!

I was really bummed last January when we didn't get another version of the calendar sent in January 2013's box...I suppose some people would be annoyed at a repeated product, and I can't say I'd really blame them, but that calendar was so lovely!
I was secretly hoping the same thing-- I loved that cute calender. It made me so happy to see the next months destination.. Lol.. It's the little things that make me happy!! I may have to buy one of those calendars for 2016-- was it by rifle?

January 2013 was my first ever PSMH box...the popbars were so amazing, and I still use the stability ball to this day (and I have a smidgen of the epicuren left - I used it faithfully for a year and a half and then needed to take a break - that stuff lasts FOREVER).  January 14 and December 13 are the only two months I have ever skipped since then, so I had to look back to see the rifle paper co calendar you guys are talking about.  I would love to receive something from rifle - anything but more coasters!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was secretly hoping the same thing-- I loved that cute calender. It made me so happy to see the next months destination.. Lol.. It's the little things that make me happy!! I may have to buy one of those calendars for 2016-- was it by rifle?
Yup! https://riflepaperco.com/shop/calendars/  I bought the wall calendar this past year, then frame my favorite destinations to put on my wall forever.  This year has Venice and I'm pumped for the month to be over so I can get it framed.  My favorite city by far!

I am so hoping for a cute scarf, so far i have only received 1 since subbing to this box, and that was the blue plaid scarf from augu5, which i have not worn yet because of the pattern, i dont have much that matches. I hope we get something maybe in a solid color, or a pattern that can go with anything. I really liked the beige shimmer scarf from last december. I am dying to swap for the mauve/purplish scarf from sometime in 2014 i think.

Hmmm lets see I d love to see a nice face peel or lip scrub 

healthy recipes / recipe storage

boot cuffs or convertible mittens

swell water bottle

essential oil diffuser

something like this https://www.teaforte.com/store/tea-gifts/winter-loose-tea-starter-set/

hair accessories or styling tool

desk calendar
I would loooooooove a Swell water bottle! I wanted one and saw them at Starbucks, walked over to check them out, saw the price and walked away. Far away.

They had a swell bottle in a beach/summer special edition box in the past. I liked mine but my seal busted and it wouldn't keep my water cold anymore. PS sent me another one. I hardly use mine because though, I want my water in a larger bottle (I use a tervis now, even though mine leaks, ugh). It's also not a functional water bottle for the gym.

I think they're great for the beach though, an excellent way to keep water cold while in the heat.

They had a swell bottle in a beach/summer special edition box in the past. I liked mine but my seal busted and it wouldn't keep my water cold anymore. PS sent me another one. I hardly use mine because though, I want my water in a larger bottle (I use a tervis now, even though mine leaks, ugh). It's also not a functional water bottle for the gym.

I think they're great for the beach though, an excellent way to keep water cold while in the heat.
I didn't remember that one, but you make a good point about it not being a good one for the gym. I got a good bottle not too long ago, but I hated it for the gym because it was a screw top/wide mouth one and not only was unscrewing it annoying, but I usually managed to soak myself every time I took a drink.

I would never pay $35/50 for a water bottle though, so hoping it's in a sub box is my only hope of ever having one! LOL.

I didn't remember that one, but you make a good point about it not being a good one for the gym. I got a good bottle not too long ago, but I hated it for the gym because it was a screw top/wide mouth one and not only was unscrewing it annoying, but I usually managed to soak myself every time I took a drink.

I would never pay $35/50 for a water bottle though, so hoping it's in a sub box is my only hope of ever having one! LOL.
It was one of their first Summer special edition boxes in May 2013: 

http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2013/05/popsugar-special-edition-must-have-summer-fun-box-review.html

Latest posts

Back