Starting a YouTube channel

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here but I love beauty and I feel I can't express it with anyone around me because they judge me. So I'm thinking about making a YouTube channel! But I feel that if I did no one would watch my videos and that I won't get supported by my friends or people around me. Do you guys think I should do it? Give me your opinions please! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi! Welcome! I think you should do what makes you happy. Create a youtube channel if that is something you want to do and do it for yourself.

Just do it! I thought the same thing but eventually you start getting subscribers. YouTube is a community of mostly love, of course there will be "those" people that hate but do what you love! Don't think about how many subscribers you have or how many views just post it for yourself. Make sure to also market yourself too. My channel is youtube.com/naturallyzia824 and I just started a blog allurecraze.com and I barely have followers but I do it because it's what I love to do. Jump in and do it! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Hi, I'm new here but I love beauty and I feel I can't express it with anyone around me because they judge me. So I'm thinking about making a YouTube channel! But I feel that if I did no one would watch my videos and that I won't get supported by my friends or people around me. Do you guys think I should do it? Give me your opinions please! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Good day SusieLove101,

You should not deter yourself because of others. Your hopes, dreams, and passion are yours and yours alone. Do what you feel is right for you. I would be happy to share your channel and never get discouraged. No man or woman should make you feel any less because of something you like or want to be involved in. You could have a talent or potential that goes to waste because of allowing others to belittle you or shame you. Don't ever stop being you and do what you love. We have one life each and it is our right to live it to the fullest.

Latest posts

Back